4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Hopefully Kendra and Nyxmay will stop sharing each others art so much now, they've done that way too much for way too long.
Yeah I agree, I wouldn't have minded if there were multiple shared scenes in an update depending on how many characters are present but a single scene for multiple characters feels like a cop-out regardless of how many variations there are.

Reactions: Chumgum

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Huh, usually updates release on the 16th and last day of each month. Very excited for Maryen, though I wish we got Nyxmay instead of Kendra, considering the potential cliffhanger on her recent update (and my personal bias).

Reactions: Rodri 0496
Dec 16, 2019
Giant Guardians version 0.3.42

Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Maryen
- Main route extended: Vai'Klis
- Main route extended: Kendra
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)
UPGRADES
- Magallanes now has sprite!
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- Guest characters were moved to other game version named "Giant Guardians: Guest Characters Edition." so they're no longer located on the main game.
- With this change, some previously saved games will not work. Sorry for the inconvenience.
GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Seems the hero in question has arrived

This game is actually really good, I'm even tempted to throw a few bucks their way on Patreon- fuck, I hope that doesn't mean I have to make an account.

Looking through the changelogs, it seems that Naya and Pekya are among the most popular, given how often they've been sponsored, but poor Diula seems to be the least popular (among main characters) with a whopping three updates to her route in total; when I only played Regina's route it made sense, Diula seemed simple and one-dimensional, and her starting art is... A bit rough. But she's actually really good, I ended up liking her a lot- if people haven't, more people should try her, she's got unique anatomy that allows for fun scenes, she's actually really sweet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh also, during Regina's route when she talked about the druids I was thinking "man, I'd want to ask her about learning druidism to help" then I play Diula's route and she gets you to start learning druidic magic and that's kickass.
Her art also gets a lot better, she looks downright adorable in her later CGs.
I wonder if people are put off by the art they see in the front page lineup, as well as the fact she's nonstandard to reach- you can't, as far as I can tell swap from Regina's route to Diula's like you can for so many other associated giantesses and guardians, when she shows up in it.

tl;dr Diula deserves more love, I'd sponsor her if I had 250 bucks lying around that didn't need to go into food, rent, or personal investment funds to hopefully make enough money from dividends to never need to work another day in my life

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Yay, Casual terrorism with Kendra. I wonder if anyone will ever call her out on what a coward she is? She only ever fights/kills when she has the upper hand.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If there is any god out there...... thank you, fuck now I want that image in the game so bad
If we're lucky Diula, Margarita, and Kive will be the next update if they follow the pattern. 5 mid month updates ago was maryen, 1 month after that was Kendra/Nyxmay, then 1 month to Margarita/Kive/Diula.

Either that or the devs are just pulling random names out of a hat

Reactions: Glyphics

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, the update was interesting.

Finally a continuation to Maryen. We start to see the consequences of our choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In Kendra's update, we once again see her dislike of 'heroes'. I wonder how she'll tackle meeting her sister, as we are with the demoness.

And Vai'klis was just so cute. Both her and Redew don't seem to fit in Homaspernia. But, was the giantess always like this...?

Apr 29, 2020
This is the perfect opportunity to mold Maryen's inner sadist to either be limited to more sensually active sessions together with her but still retain her no kill policy, or go full on Evil Cole where even Kendra would call out how messed up she would end up if the player pushes it too far.
Personally I hope there's dialogue where it goes like "I don't mind if you went a bit rougher with me cause I find it hot, but please don't go overboard with it.", cause I'd say the proper route with her is like what the Demoness nun said, she has to accept both sides of herself, otherwise she would do more harm than good if she tries to remain a pacifist who can't even rub one out herself.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Why is Kendra insisting on bringing her there? Does she wants to make her sister see the world with different eyes? Is all this just some mental twisted game of hers that she does for fun, or is it because she misses her? So many possibilites!

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes