4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Hahaha I don't have that image, I might have to reconsider my decisions with her. I started bullying her and then a little later I started being nice, I am a little undecise with her route
I try to stick with one personality type with each route I’m on… affects not only the relationships between each giantess but also their paths as well

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Why the girl's ASS is so big? it off puts me from the experience!! 4/10 IGN
the devs like 'em thicc + perspective makes the asses look even bigger

Regarding the art, if there's one thing that bugs me it's how inconsistent the character designs are. Characters can look so different from one scene to the other that they feel like different people cosplaying the same character. What's even more annoying is how it's inconsistently inconsistent, there are characters like Margarita and Pyeka that look basically the same in all CGs but then you have characters like Naya and Diula whose faces change every other scene.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
the devs like 'em thicc + perspective makes the asses look even bigger

Regarding the art, if there's one thing that bugs me it's how inconsistent the character designs are. Characters can look so different from one scene to the other that they feel like different people cosplaying the same character. What's even more annoying is how it's inconsistently inconsistent, there are characters like Margarita and Pyeka that look basically the same in all CGs but then you have characters like Naya and Diula whose faces change every other scene.
Margarita's chest looks a lot smaller outside of her illustrations. It bothers me

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
The art that really stuck out to me was the scene with Shiena in the inn after she wrecks the pirate ship and treats you to wine. She's pointing her rear at you, but bent at 90 degrees at the hips to be able to look at you

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
The art that really stuck out to me was the scene with Shiena in the inn after she wrecks the pirate ship and treats you to wine. She's pointing her rear at you, but bent at 90 degrees at the hips to be able to look at you
The weirdest thing about that image is that it looks like her butthole went "I don't want to hang out with Mingy anymore. I'm going up here"

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes