4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
There are things to complain about, it's just it won't do any good the only thing that could bring change is actual costumers complaining. Since, that would lose them money. But that won't happen anytime soon, because they basically have no competition in this niche.
You're not completely true about "bring change" though. What if I start making my own mod with technical fixes? I can put more fitting image sprites, I can remove those nasty typos, I can make dialogues sound less sluggish. The problem is I'm not really sure if such thing is needed and I'm not 100% sure about my writing skills. I'll keep learning renpy and maybe in future update a walkthrough.
And all that because I didn't like things in this game.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
You're not completely true about "bring change" though. What if I start making my own mod with technical fixes? I can put more fitting image sprites, I can remove those nasty typos, I can make dialogues sound less sluggish. The problem is I'm not really sure if such thing is needed and I'm not 100% sure about my writing skills. I'll keep learning renpy and maybe in future update a walkthrough.
And all that because I didn't like things in this game.
That would be you bringing change not the devs my point was complaining won't bring any change so why bother?

Jul 22, 2021
Just click his username then hit 'Ignore'. It's what I did. He honestly just complains and doom posts about how the devs don't give a shit and the game is a flawed shit-heap, yet sticks around to play the game they develop anyways.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes