4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I wouldn't think there'd be any giantesses who can grow to Croixelle's size who'd be petty enough to destroy a mountain because some people are living there- and the ones there are would be too busy doing other things.

Half-orcs and mages would make excavation a much quicker process, just like how quickly they're able to rebuild neutral towns that get sacked by a bored giantess looking for some easy amusement.

You could bring food to the cave, hell, if the subterranean home doubled as a mine you could simply trade for food, which could be preserved easily by drying it, smoking it, salting it, or just using magic- there *are* normal-sized mages, magic isn't solely the purview of giantesses.

As for why, the same reason people choose to live in neutral territory- to live apart from giantesses.
I got your question wrong. I thought that you meant to isolate from all the giantesses, not just save from those who rampage neutral towns. In that case, still, there are Nyxmay and Kendra who can grow.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Pyeka got more love from patreons than Diula, Margarita and Mayren so she is not hated like Kendra.
There's a significant disconnect between the taste of regular patreon backers and the big spenders.
I wouldn't even be surprised if Kendra gets a sponsored update before Margarita or Sheina.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Shoot, where's that one list someone made of characters and how many times they've been sponsored? I wish we could pin comments.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
She did? when?
Do you mean that one time she appeared in a guest character route? Because I consider that to be a guest update that happens to feature Sheina.
Shoot, where's that one list someone made of characters and how many times they've been sponsored? I wish we could pin comments.
That was me, I've actually been tracking updates using a spreadsheet.
126856516653.PNG
There are a couple of caveats though. It doesn't take v0.1.1 into account and the Timfalme routes still need some work due to vague update notes. Guest characters also aren't tracked.

Reactions: larkpie
Jul 22, 2022
So how BEEG can these giantesses grow too exactly out of curiosity, since their natural sizes all range in the 25-26 plus meters.

But again what are their max sizes, just so I can compare them with various Ultramen, Kaiju and well other Giants/esses from other works of fiction to see how they stack up.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So how BEEG can these giantesses grow too exactly out of curiosity, since their natural sizes all range in the 25-26 plus meters.

But again what are their max sizes, just so I can compare them with various Ultramen, Kaiju and well other Giants/esses from other works of fiction to see how they stack up.
Well, Margarita and Kive can't grow (it's not an universal power among giantesses). As for the rest... Add a zero to their small size (Or 80% of Godzilla Earth's size, according to my calculations.)

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
She did? when?
Do you mean that one time she appeared in a guest character route? Because I consider that to be a guest update that happens to feature Sheina.

That was me, I've actually been tracking updates using a spreadsheet.
View attachment 3473825
There are a couple of caveats though. It doesn't take v0.1.1 into account and the Timfalme routes still need some work due to vague update notes. Guest characters also aren't tracked.
Hm, Homaspernia has the most routes available at the moment. If the devs start adding characters, I hope they expand Viridice and Lycalis; they have the fewest waifus at the moment.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

We doesn't know the max size, all we know is that the more powerful a giantess is the more she can grow. If the Queen ever show it, we will know in that moment.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022

View attachment 3266896 View attachment 3266899
A couple years ago Articalnight made a bio for Regina that mentions her max size It's a little different than her new up-to-date version but we still might be able to get a rough estimate of what these women are capable of
I'm sure Regina at the very least can get to 688ft judging by this old bio, I have no reason to doubt it yet. Even If it is dated.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Don't know if anyone noticed but Kemono updated some time ago and posted the January popularity poll
Screenshot (192).png
Kendra's a lot higher than normal

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Also a giantess, I don't see your point
There is no any. Since its your personal dislike of Homaspernia girls, there is nothing to prove. What I would like to mention though, is that despite them being evil (literally playing their role), I can't call those characters bitches as much as someone else in this game. Someone who turn you into their personal object of entertainment, especially in the last update, and suprprisingly, it's not a Homaspernia.
Yes, Geminigems are gentle and all (you still get in trouble a few times because of them though), but with Pyeka for example they are not that incomparable. I mean come on, you're in the Hell Kingdom, becoming a toy is something that you can expect from a Lamia Demon with god-like powers, but Timfalme is a different matter, don't you think? Who are the actual bitches among them all?
Just one death event due to their playing and the tables will turn in a solid 180 degrees in player's eyes.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes