Giant Guardians [v0.3.52] [Giant Guardians]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I'd be happy with either one because they could both use more content. They're also the two characters whose updates I'm most excited for.
I really want to know what the deal is with Kive's mom, I believe it could make Kive and her route one of the most interesting ones in the game.
I agree with this, it's what Margarita's route is sorely lacking, a major connection to the outside world at large. What did Kive's mom do to warrant being locked up in the royal prison? How are we gonna react to it when we learn? Personally, I think it has to be murder.

Reactions: anonymouz3

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
fellas does anyone know where i can find the games music gallery or something like that?
the music is found in the credits. they just got it from a website heres the link . there is just a bunch of other songs in there but some they used for gg

GairMeyra

Jul 1, 2023
fellas does anyone know where i can find the games music gallery or something like that?
I don’t know if this is possible to write, but you can extract all files from the game. To do this, you need to download the .bat file from another thread on this forum ( https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ ), put this file in the "game" folder, open it by pressing 1...1...2...and you can close the window, and in the game folder you will have folders with music and other things (The weight of the GG folder will also double)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Well, while we're holdin' out for a hero, what do people want to see more of in the fetish department? Personally, I want more panty entrapment. I still feel blueballed by Naya for teasing about putting us in her panties and seeing how long it would take for us to wake up, but she's never done it.
I know Shiena does in the bath, but it's not quite what I'm looking for, I'm into the more casual implementation, like what Haru did.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Well, while we're holdin' out for a hero, what do people want to see more of in the fetish department? Personally, I want more panty entrapment. I still feel blueballed by Naya for teasing about putting us in her panties and seeing how long it would take for us to wake up, but she's never done it.
I know Shiena does in the bath, but it's not quite what I'm looking for, I'm into the more casual implementation, like what Haru did.
Growth/shrink, there hasn't been nearly enough of that for me and it's been pretty underutilized. Almost the entire cast can grow but so far only a handful have actually done it and even then only Naya has let us had extra large intercourse

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Growth/shrink, there hasn't been nearly enough of that for me and it's been pretty underutilized. Almost the entire cast can grow but so far only a handful have actually done it and even then only Naya has let us had extra large intercourse
Growth is fair, but do you have anything in mind for shrinking? Who would utilize it?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well, while we're holdin' out for a hero, what do people want to see more of in the fetish department?
More being in the clothes too I guess. Not necessarily panties or boots and definetely not the armpits. I just can't think of anything else at this point.

I still feel blueballed by Naya for teasing about putting us in her panties and seeing how long it would take for us to wake up, but she's never done it.
Nyxmay did that once btw, also Regina in that scene of destroying bandits hideout. Oh, and Bezvallienne too, but not exactly in her panties.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
More being in the clothes too I guess. Not necessarily panties or boots and definetely not the armpits. I just can't think of anything else at this point.

Nyxmay did that once btw, also Regina in that scene of destroying bandits hideout. Oh, and Bezvallienne too, but not exactly in her panties.
Forgot about Regina, it was pretty good though, I do remember Bevzy's, but it didn't quite hit the mark for me. I don't remember Nyxmay doing that though, when was that?
Actually scratch that, it's Nyxmay I don't care. Not interested in seeing MC get flattened into paste again, probably why I don't remember it the first time.

Also, clothes entrapment is nice, but if not panties or boots, then where? Just their tits, but with a sweater on?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Forgot about Regina, it was pretty good though, I do remember Bevzy's, but it didn't quite hit the mark for me. I don't remember Nyxmay doing that though, when was that?
Actually scratch that, it's Nyxmay I don't care. Not interested in seeing MC get flattened into paste again, probably why I don't remember it the first time.

Also, clothes entrapment is nice, but if not panties or boots, then where? Just their tits, but with a sweater on?
Pressed against their nipple in bikini/bra tops (cue accidental crush by nipple erection/general crushing). Accidental crushing while in cleavage by a necklace hitting them, falling into dress when placed on their shoulder, landing in underwear/falling down torso into footwear/stockings/garters.

Being trapped by garter straps/stocking/thigh highs, and either crushed by the strap/top of them against their thighs,etc or falling. Being put in the top of thigh highs or the strap of garters sounds really good to me.

Or bra strap, cue MC sliding from being put in the bra as she walks to avoid falling out of her bra or being crushed by her breast to make his way increasingly towards where the strap of the bra goes under her arm pit. (Especially at giga/high mega size growth). Idk I'm tossing things around.

With any characters that use belts, falling down their body to where the belt is and accidentally being crushed when they "feel something" there and "scratch the itch" or tighten the belt instead.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Pressed against their nipple in bikini/bra tops (cue accidental crush by nipple erection/general crushing). Accidental crushing while in cleavage by a necklace hitting them, falling into dress when placed on their shoulder, landing in underwear/falling down torso into footwear/stockings/garters.

Being trapped by garter straps/stocking/thigh highs, and either crushed by the strap/top of them against their thighs,etc or falling. Being put in the top of thigh highs or the strap of garters sounds really good to me.

Or bra strap, cue MC sliding from being put in the bra as she walks to avoid falling out of her bra or being crushed by her breast to make his way increasingly towards where the strap of the bra goes under her arm pit. (Especially at giga/high mega size growth). Idk I'm tossing things around.

With any characters that use belts, falling down their body to where the belt is and accidentally being crushed when they "feel something" there and "scratch the itch" or tighten the belt instead.
So uh, you just want the MC to die more often then lmao

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I also forgot about Eliette. There is a scene when you fall asleep in one of her stockings. The best part for me is that you can actually die if lay still. Not that I like MC dying that much, but it's nice that you will finally get punished for being too careless. Also making Eliette cry brings some very mixed feelings, that are not exactly bad. And even if they are, people love bad things, believe it or not. Tickling her may be one of the best scenes in a game for me though.

That is exactly what will happen if you call for it, lol.

Anywhere, I guess. I'm just not into feet and I don't understand all this cult around panties too. Also armpits is a no go, because it's closely related to body liquids and smells.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes