VN - Ren'Py - Giant Guardians [v0.3.59] [Giant Guardians]

1. 4.00 star(s)

geenius3ab

This game was a surprise and I'll be honest, until I played this, I didn't know that I could enjoy the genre of "Giantess" as much as I did.
    So I will go through the pros and cons that I feel are present in this game.
    Pros:
    1. Tons of variety - pretty much any type of giantess character is present - a motherly character, a cute character, a dominating character, a sadistic character, a sisterly character, a clutz character, etc. All of them are giantesses, but if you look at them, them being giants doesn't really detract from them too much if their delicious looking ass is on display.
    2. A good amount of content -combined with the variety the content amount of course is also quite decent and it might take a few hours for you to unlock all the scenes.
    3. The world building and story isn't bad
    4. Tons of erotic content - most of the characters are quite sexual and you being small doesn't mean that you cannot give them pleasure (or that they can't give you pleasure)
    5. Tons of fetishes that don't have too many games (guro, vore, etc) - not a fan of some of them, but as long as too much blood isn't involved in the scenes, my depraved mind might get turned on. It's pretty unique. Being the thong for a sexy giantess can be pretty hot.
    6, The art is pretty good, and while some characters might look somewhat similar, they all have parts that make them look slightly different (for me).

Cons:
    1. A bit extreme with some of the fetishes -it's both a pro and a con it feels like. Some paths have situations that are way too extreme for me, and when I get to one of those paths, I tend to get turned off.
    2. The amount of content is great, but it's not content that's aimed into 1 direction - there are like 10+ routes in this game, all unique with different characters and stories, but that means that there's no single story that's complete or has an extensive amount of content quite yet. You could finish one of the longer paths in like 20-30 minutes and the rest last for like 10 minutes. The most time will take you trying to find all the different paths.
    3. You will likely miss content or you might go into one of the more extreme fetishes on your first play throughs - The first time I played through the game, I thought that there wasn't too much content and I only noticed it later that there were a huge amount of paths in this game because it isn't communicated well (I mean the preview images and the gallery are the only indication of the game being focused on paths). Some paths are really difficult to find without forum help.
    4. Some of the sex scenes could be a bit better done or longer- I'd like for there to be slightly longer scenes that are more intimate with the character. Currently it feels like each scene has kind of 1 thing they they do with you and then the scene ends.

At any rate, if you like mothers, fully figured women and don't mind women using your body to get off (while your character also gets off against them) then I recommend it. If you start feeling sick when seeing blood or more extreme paths, I'd recommend either running from the initial Kendra/Marylin confrontation and/or following Marylin and that way you'll ignore some of the crazier stuff (the blue haired woman is the craziest of the bunch).

Edit: The game system has changed -all the paths are now streamlined and you will now be able to select the character path from the menu. So it seems like the dev has fixed the 3rd con. (y)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lovefemdomscat

this game is rare when have both cruel femdom and gentle femdom. If you want gentle and romance femdom, you can go to heaven, If you just a maso u can go to hell route. Graphic, story is 10/10 even it dont have extreme festish it still can turn me on.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Leanturco91

very good game! I've been playing it for a short time but every time it catches me more and every 15 days I wait for the changes! and I love the giantess. the beautiful giantess designs and the erotic and explicit sex scenes getting better and better! the gameplay consists of knowing how to answer depends on the moment since that leads to immediate or remote consequences that change the history of the game. Something that I would add are sounds in the sex scenes since they are a bit empty
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Glyphics

Gigantic Mommies, what more could a person want?

Updated twice a month, which is incredibly frequently compared to other games, especially ones with such a specific niche. Art is great, and the characters are very enjoyable.

The best part about it is the diversity in the characters. This game has filled just about all common facets of this specific fetish, so that 99% people with this fetish will find this game "stimulating", to say the least.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

jardinier

"Don't bite off more than you can chew." For a beginning, I think you should have less routes and 2 or 3 scouting farther. Art is fine but I'd like more anatomic art, petting and kissing clitoris as if it was the head of a human-sized loved one, and boxing G point standing up in the vagina to simulate the pressure that would give the finger of a giant-sized lover. I whish you good luck in this very original project of yours.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

toith

Good pace on updates and choices actually matter in the story progression. Art is good and it lends itself to multiple sub-fetishes. Actual personalities for the different giantesses. Would highly recommend this game for anyone in the macrophile community 5/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Matb_03

This is the best giantess game and it deserves more love and support so I am going to leave a review. Great artwork and a decent story. I can't wait to see where this goes. I am going to be looking for every update they put out. Thanks for the great game
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Xig320

I can't give something 5 star as early in the development, but this game is great.

Giantess tag usually brings things that i particulary don't dislike (Femdom/Vore) but others that i hate (Guro, Torturing, not to kink shame but to each their own i guess) and we rarely see Wholesome Giantesses.

This game brings it to the table, and it feels good, with heart warm giantesses that want nothing but to cuddle and protect his little human, Under-rated in my book.

As for now, each branching seems clear: if you side with good, you stick to happy events, (Wholesome giantess angel) and if you stick with bad, you get darker events (It does have the usual femdom master/slave type of scenario with demons), but you could join neither of them and be in the neutral camp where wholesome and femdom scene are on a thin line.
    It might change later and some character might be accessible only in 1 specific route.

Great game, would recommend to someone that likes Visual Novels (but lacks content because it's pretty early in the dev.)
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Jyk

If the mentioned tags are things you like/want to see, you will enjoy this game. Good grammar, good art, the only thing it's really lacking is a clearer pathing to different scenes (a walkthrough would definitely help) + general content which is fair as of this moment it's a first release. Recommend every fan to try and support the developers cause this type of game is rare, and they won't work on this project if it doesn't make any money.