4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Just this once, I am going to put aside our differences and join the cow-girl cult in the mission of destroying these corrupted evil minds
Ahhh welcome welcome, the cow girl cult receives all with opens arms. Our only demand is to praise our goddess Margarita :sneaky:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Chumgum

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I have to admit, the halloween special spooked me a little bit haha.

Sweet Bezvy is being able to look forward, but there is one thing she said that worries me a little, when she said something like "I have to make sure you are happy" or similar, like she worries too much that the mc enjoys being with her. I hope that does not evolve into insecurity issues.

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
You know what
I'll be the hero just this once

Giant Guardians version 0.3.43

Here is the new version.
Happy Halloween!! ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ

Windows link
Mac link

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)
- Halloween special: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)
- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- The Halloween special is located in: Side stories -> Halloween special
GENERAL NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.
I'm afraid the links are no longer working.

• Sad
Reactions: DiceandRoll

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020

Sweet Bezvy is being able to look forward, but there is one thing she said that worries me a little, when she said something like "I have to make sure you are happy" or similar, like she worries too much that the mc enjoys being with her. I hope that does not evolve into insecurity issues.
I liked the halloween event but honestly I would have prefered if the devs updated a route, there are so much routes that need to avance, and I feel like this halloween event it is just gonna get abandoned like the high school content.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017

best thing for Bezvy route would be if mc and Bezvy separated for some time and mc confessed he's love without Bezvy magic influence. these should give Bezvy peace of mind that mc isn't with him only because of magic.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
best thing for Bezvy route would be if mc and Bezvy separated for some time and mc confessed he's love without Bezvy magic influence. these should give Bezvy peace of mind that mc isn't with him only because of magic.
Problem is the mc is the unluckiest trouble magnet in the world, you leave that fucker alone for 5 minutes and he's going to die/be kidnapped.

Reactions: maroder

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Yeah the MC and Bezvy should face time each other from different points of Heaven Kingdom to confirm his true feelings

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
Here is the new version.

Happy Halloween!! ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)

- Halloween special: Vai'Klis (Sponsored by Corbear)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- The Halloween special is located in: Side stories -> Halloween special

GENERAL NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, I also think that it would be good for them to separate every now and then, like after spending 4 days together, the mc spends a day alone in another part of the city

Reactions: maroder

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, I also think that it would be good for them to separate every now and then, like after spending 4 days together, the mc spends a day alone in another part of the city
It'd be a good time to give the MC over to Fierkel or the demoness nun. The nun might be a better choice, she could probably wean off MC's attraction and then have him confess his true feelings while Bezvy's secretly listening.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes