4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o well guess my dragon babe's will have to wait i mean the cat and you did have fun with the red haired dragon lol.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm afraid there won't be any dragons for a long time since the established ones originated from the guest characters, and right now they have been separate from the main game in the form of Giant Guardians Guest Edition, so unless a new main story character shows up, is a dragon, and actually has an H-scene prompted from a new opened route, there won't be any dragon girls anytime soon.
Hehehe

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Now that I look at it, yeah the resemblance is uncanny, but the version TS has going for is different all around outside of appearance.
Looks like they snatched the mad hatter too.
Mad_Hatter_0.jpg
It always perplexed me how little support there is for MGE. barely any doujins and video games are scarce and shallow... Seriously, MGE has a lot to work with

Apr 29, 2020
Looks like they snatched the mad hatter too.
View attachment 3069338
It always perplexed me how little support there is for MGE. barely any doujins and video games are scarce and shallow... Seriously, MGE has a lot to work with
The Mad Hatter is different on a 100% scale since there's also Muni Kubo's version of the Mad Hatter, in TS's case is more of a hyperactive kind of Mad Hatter with less wisdom and more emphasis on the Mad in Mad Hatter, in other words coo coo crazy Mad.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I have played 3.42 update.
Kendra is clearly trying to lure Maryen into a trap, and she obviously won't stop killing people.
Such an obvious fucking trap, with such an obvious consequence of exponentially more death and suffering if Maryen agrees to whatever Kendra proposes.
Even a child would see through that.

Maryen might be kinda retarded. :KEK:
Protagonist might be the key to Maryen getting out of this trap alive. Because, come the fuck on, Kendra's "friends" are obviously a bunch of giantesses who gonna try to ambush Maryen, and likely even try to kill her.

If Regina was put in Maryen's shoes, Kendra would be fucking dead. :KEK:
"You raid my kingdom, you pillage entire towns, you kill innocent people. And for what, just to spite me? There is no hope in redeeming you. Only the grave will correct you.”

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I think what Kendra wants to do is make Maryen a little more like her and if you go the path where Maryen starts to accept and embrace her dark side, she might start to become that way (at least my opinion, I chose the other route)

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
yea i think kendra and her getting used to the eyepatch could make her corrupted by kendra but mc will prob be able to stop kendra from trying to do that and maryen will turn somewhat more open with the mc

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Giantesses walk normally, sometimes stepping on tinies accidentally, and they blame the tinies for not being careful enough or for being weak.
That's how laws work in their kingdom. If you really can't understand how can cruelty be legal and need an example that much, there still are countries where eating dogs and cats isn't punished by the law, like China. If you can't comprehend, then there is no way of expaining this to you.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I think what Kendra wants to do is make Maryen a little more like her and if you go the path where Maryen starts to accept and embrace her dark side, she might start to become that way (at least my opinion, I chose the other route)
Wait, other route? So you can go other way than getting into Homaspernia with Kendra at the end of Maryen's storyline? Imo, if you keep letting her suppress the "dark" side, that will lead to a worse ending then if you let her embrace it and learn to control herself thus avoid harming anyone. Imagine if her eyepatch's triple-a battery dies in the middle of a fight, that would be a devastation. Also the fact that it doesn't even work properly in places like Homaspernia already imply, that hanging to that suppressing amulet is a route to a dead end.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
killing fucking mosquitoes is completely different than seeing ACTUAL people as bugs and killing them, you are actually stupid and delusional as fuck to even think about that comparison

And your second paragraph has literally nothing to do with what I said lil bro you are just rambling a bunch of obvious lore I didnt ask about, how tf you misunderstand a sentence that badly. take your pills
I was comparing actual people and mosquitos in a context of a game, not real life. Dude, you're pissed because of a pixel game on your screen. It's just embarassing, can you simmer down? What's more embarassing is that you go into a game discussion with tags like: "vore", "female domination", "graphic violence", "slave" and try to prove that killing persons is wrong and stuff. We're not talking about real world here champ, no need to seethe that much, spewing insults around. I am trying to justify sadism in this game not because I think it's a normal thing to do, but because the lore of this MADE UP world declares so.
I believe that the amount of information given about Homaspernia is enough to believe that kingdom like this could actually exist in current fabula of the game, it doesn't break it's own rules. And even more to that, the story does not just show that it is a land of pure evil, but instead tries to give multiple perspective on subjects like cruelty, trying to both justify and condemn it depending on player's choice. If your mind explodes from things like this, then I don't think you should be playing anything with a story more complicated than Peppa Pig or something.
If your logic is violent = wrong, then almost all the characters are "wrong". Because you were able to see/hear/experience yourself employing violence purposely by: Maryen (Castle prison cell and great heaven's war, also open desires to harm MC during church scene) and Eliette (told about fighting with a dragon giantess), Sheina and Orphileth (wars), Regina and Diula, Madea and Naya (both were fighting in wars too) and all demonesses (and faries). Looks like out of ~20 characters we have around 5 or 6 who aren't wrong. Those are Vai'Klis, Bezvylinne, Croixelle, Cygnia, Geminigems and Margarita - quite a small list, don't you think? And that's by excluding the fact that we don't know anything about Vai'Klis and Cygnia past.
Oh wait, my bad, Croixelle calls MC a "bug" a few times, she's wrong, uwaah :cry:

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Wait, other route? So you can go other way than getting into Homaspernia with Kendra at the end of Maryen's storyline? Imo, if you keep letting her suppress the "dark" side, that will lead to a worse ending then if you let her embrace it and learn to control herself thus avoid harming anyone. Imagine if her eyepatch's triple-a battery dies in the middle of a fight, that would be a devastation. Also the fact that it doesn't even work properly in places like Homaspernia already imply, that hanging to that suppressing amulet is a route to a dead end.
"Trying to supress your drug addiction would make it worse. Don't try to fight it, just accept it and keep taking drugs until you die of overdose, idiot."

My silly boy. Embracing harmful habits is opposite of trying to resolve them. :KEK:

Maryen was ignoring the corruption until that scene in church. In which MC is either helping her to take control of it, or pushes her deeper into the abyss.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i can see them adding a rout for the new dragon girl but why not pull one of the dragon girls from side characters to a path i mean red head already has i some what story path.

Apr 29, 2020
well i can see them adding a rout for the new dragon girl but why not pull one of the dragon girls from side characters to a path i mean red head already has i some what story path.
That would be plagiarism without the consent or permission of that red head's owner.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes