4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madea is so cute and I want really bad that Sheina do that

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Bezvy and Madea (Maybe)
You think Bezvallienne route will be updated twice in a row? I think that next characters recieving some attention will probably be, as you said, Madea or Regina and maybe one or two of those who's stories are sort of cliffhangers rn, that stopped during an action scene instead of a transition, like Maryen, Croixelle, the castle (Orphelith if you will), Eliette and Kendra.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Do relationship points do anything yet?
90% of the time more interest means more "scenes" between MC and the character. The only exception I recall is a Homaspernia, more specifically Nyxmay, where you can get into a storylock (inevitably die without a chance to progress through story) if you won't have enough interest, which might happen twice iirc.

Reactions: Gojii
Jul 12, 2021
Not so much unscrupulous as ruthless and dogmatic, I think.

Fanatical in their belief that evil should be eradicated, perhaps.
You know, if such a character were to be introduced, I would be looking forward to understanding why they would choose Keisiema despite their evil nature, and for them to provide critiques for Homaspernia and its ilk in the process.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
You know, if such a character were to be introduced, I would be looking forward to understanding why they would choose Keisiema despite their evil nature, and for them to provide critiques for Homaspernia and its ilk in the process.
Evil is subjective. The self-righteous don't seem themselves as evil.

I'm just saying, that's how I imagine a morally grey/dark character could be like if they were on Keisiema.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
All this talk about an evil Keisiema giantess has got me thinking about the Purifying Wars brought up in Eliete's route, and what occurred. Obviously this is all speculation, but my theory is this:
Keisiema started the war against Hornsperia, likely with the intention of releasing the spirits of the undead there. However, I don't think they made distinction between the souls who were genuinely enslaved, and those that liked their continued existence and didn't want it to end- hence why Hornsperia calls Keisiema hypocrites.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
All this talk about an evil Keisiema giantess has got me thinking about the Purifying Wars brought up in Eliete's route, and what occurred. Obviously this is all speculation, but my theory is this:
Keisiema started the war against Hornsperia, likely with the intention of releasing the spirits of the undead there. However, I don't think they made distinction between the souls who were genuinely enslaved, and those that liked their continued existence and didn't want it to end- hence why Hornsperia calls Keisiema hypocrites.
i dont think it was a war. its was called the purification armies i think there could of been a war when the purification armies existed like a war between undeads and keisiema. also it would make sense why homaspernia calls them hypocrites because keisimia is all about being nice and gentle but there are willing to start a war over undeads because they think they dont want to live and thats its wrong when some do want to live.

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020
Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)

- Main route extended: Madea (Sponsored by Patsika)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Here is the new version.

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content
Thank you zzrotten.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
Here is the new version.

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES

Already not working

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes