4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Used to dislike Madea, but I now like her character. She's always tired, any romantic scenes are the MC or Regina trying to relax her, and her only sex scene has her drunk and half-asleep. It's rare to see a tired, overburdened character who can't really be 'saved' by the MC within a romantic/erotic setting and I'm interested to see what her route leads to (aside from the war, of course).

Also damn, y'all making a ruckus that'd make raging bulls shut up, I got busy with shit to do before the holidays and I come back to more cowgirl drama. Santa gonna be wagging his finger and sending y'all reindeer poop at this rate.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Used to dislike Madea, but I now like her character. She's always tired, any romantic scenes are the MC or Regina trying to relax her, and her only sex scene has her drunk and half-asleep. It's rare to see a tired, overburdened character who can't really be 'saved' by the MC within a romantic/erotic setting and I'm interested to see what her route leads to (aside from the war, of course).

Also damn, y'all making a ruckus that'd make raging bulls shut up, I got busy with shit to do before the holidays and I come back to more cowgirl drama. Santa gonna be wagging his finger and sending y'all reindeer poop at this rate.
Why did you dislike Madea? The poor pup already has to much preasure on her shoulders and yet she is the most kindest giantess in Lycalis

Reactions: ur other dad

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why did you dislike Madea? The poor pup already has to much preasure on her shoulders and yet she is the most kindest giantess in Lycalis
I don't *hate* Madea but she is a little boring to me. Her path has been a little slow for my liking and nothing too spicy has happened yet aside from that time she was drunk.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i wonder when the kraken queen lady is gonna get a route. the whole underwater route in general hasn't even started yet, i wonder if the devs forgot

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
why is margarita the only one who you have an option to cuck :KEK:

the literal most wholesome and simple gal in the series and the devs made her constantly at risk for NTR :HideThePain:

i wonder if there's gonna be a route later where she gets sick of you flirting with other women and just kicks you out

Last edited:

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
nyxmay is a piece of shit for forcefully turning that guy into an undead. given what we know about how it works, keisiema is not at all wrong for wanting to prevent it

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
why is margarita the only one who you have an option to cuck :KEK:

the literal most wholesome and simple gal in the series and the devs made her constantly at risk for NTR :HideThePain:

i wonder if there's gonna be a route later where she gets sick of you flirting with other women and just kicks you out
Wouldn't be too surprised if Bez's route will do some of that too. Bez and Margarita are the only girls you openly date at the moment. This game might try to test our loyalty to Bez as well, like having a very attractive woman show up when Bez is away so her aura isn't clouding our mind.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
i wonder when the kraken queen lady is gonna get a route. the whole underwater route in general hasn't even started yet, i wonder if the devs forgot
devs are focusing on the main routes rn. i think they have put it on hold just like the guest characters

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
The comments about Bezvy getting sponsored a lot made me wonder which heroines have the most sponsored scenes.
This is what I found (sponsored scenes/all scenes):
Bezvallienne: 5/10
Regina: 3/11
Naya: 3/10*
Pyeka: 3/8
Yakuu: 2/10
Eliette: 2/10
Croixelle: 2/6
Madea: 1/10**
Nyxmay: 1/9
Vai'klis: 1/5***
Maryen, Kendra, Sheina, Diula, Margarita, Kive and Makla haven't had any sponsored scenes yet.

Bezvy really stands out here, I knew she got sponsored often lately but I didn't realize half her scenes were sponsored content.
Her aura is so powerful it broke the fourth wall and made real people obsessed with her.

*her intro scene uses two different cg sets but I still count it as one
**the scene where she gets a back rub from Regina isn't visible in her gallery
***includes the halloween special
looking at the list of FMCs, there's wayyyy too many from homaspernia. the most any other kingdom (keisiema) has is 3, and the city of sadists has fucking 6. there's no way they should have double the representation of everybody else! is the audience of this game just that masochistic :FacePalm:

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
is the audience of this game just that masochistic :FacePalm:
Well, the premise of the game has you exclusively dating girls who at smallest are in the ballpark of fifty feet tall, with almost all of them possessing the ability to grow far, far larger, and if that wasn't enough they're also durable beyond their size and with incredible magical aptitude. The whole story takes place in a world that is essentially a giantess's toybox- no tiny mage can hope to match a giantess mage, and forget about matching them physically. I love the game, but living in that world would be an existential nightmare, knowing that all it'd take is one day not paying attention while crossing the street for a giantess to accidentally turn you into a stain under her shoe- and that's on accident, god forbid you're born to a family living in neutral territory, then the continent's supreme monarch has essentially put a sign above you saying "free toys feel free to take n' break".
So... Yeah, for the most part. Not everyone of course, but even with the sweet girls, there's still the very real feeling (and reality) of being helpless in comparison.

Last edited:

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Well, the premise of the game has you exclusively dating girls who at smallest are in the ballpark of fifty feet tall, with almost all of them possessing the ability to grow far, far larger, and if that wasn't enough they're also durable beyond their size and with incredible magical aptitude. The whole story takes place in a world that is essentially a giantess's toybox- no tiny mage can hope to match a giantess mage, and forget about matching them physically. I love the game, but living in that world would be an existential nightmare, knowing that all it'd take is one day not paying attention while crossing the street for a giantess to accidentally turn you into a stain under her shoe- and that's on accident, god forbid you're born to a family living in neutral territory, then the continent's supreme monarch has essentially put a sign above you saying "free toys feel free to take n' break".
So... Yeah, for the most part. Not everyone of course, but even with the sweet girls, there's still the very real feeling (and reality) of being helpless in comparison.
tbh this is the game i wish i was born in. but if i was i dont think i would stay if i got the chance to leave as talking to 50 foot tall women is scary also the fact their just women in general scares me.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
looking at the list of FMCs, there's wayyyy too many from homaspernia. the most any other kingdom (keisiema) has is 3, and the city of sadists has fucking 6. there's no way they should have double the representation of everybody else! is the audience of this game just that masochistic :FacePalm:
Tho Hell Kingdom has 6 characters, some of them aren’t that “Evil”, Vai’Kliss, Makla (the jury is still out)… but then again, it seems like every character in the game has the opportunity to turn evil or stay good based on our choices… you can change ur relationships with each character as well… like Yakuu now has an true slave path but also now has some kind of affection path as well… and Artical has teased that we can turn Bezvy evil as well… Our choices don’t just choose where we go but also what relationships with have with each character, what personality they might have, ect… IMG_8344.jpeg hehehe

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
people post it here cause the devs help co own the game also its another vn about giantess
Cool make a thread for it. :PogChamp:

I live for Regina getting big and becoming massive pissed off bee girl wrecking things. So maybe in a year I'll get my wish when we find out its probably the neutral territories inciting a war with a false flag and she takes it out on them. Maybe Diula voreing a bunch of them or something.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes