4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I kinda understand where they're coming from. Like "My girl is 300% good, to the level that she is uncorruptible" now imagine if the dev adds a "maybe she's not that pure" thing to that.
Surely it would suggest what she totally was curruptible the whole time, you just didn't cash in.
I was questioning this whole corruption thing not because Bezvy is my favourite. I'm not even sure if I have favourites. Good characters are good and bad characters are bad at their things, it's not a competition after all. I was just trying to apply logic and info we already have about a character in discussion to assume the certainty of mentioned events and how much sense they make to me.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
What do you mean by oc writing syndrome with Seinaru? Her story looked normal to me.

Haramunia was the first guest character, so I guess there were not much freedom back then, that's why she can actually fit in general timeline, but I pray that those stupid cat-puns could be at least reduced, because at some point you feel like talking with a 7 y.o. kid that just found out about this "cool thing" and now overusing it. I also didn't like that she exposes herself that often. Even Naya, who is basically an image of wildness, has more modesty.
She wasn't as bad as many of the other guest characters, I maintain that she's one of the best for sure (don't agree she's better than the majority of the main cast, but to each their own) but her dialogue in the very beginning felt like something I'd read in an RP, and the attack on her lair by dragonslayers didn't add anything to the lore or depth to her character, it felt mostly like "look how strong I am".
It's hard to describe, but I'd say the difference between a character and an OC is the former is made to fit into a world and be a part of it- the latter *is* the world, because that's the author's focus. She had just a bit of a self-insert feel to her, to me at least. Nothing intolerable though, though speaking of...
The cat puns, eh, yeah, fair, I understand that. I can forgive it though because Harumunia has a bit more to her route than just sex and exhibition... Though that doesn't hurt either. Harumunia isn't my favorite character, but she ticks a lot of boxes for me in the fetish department which, in a fetish game goes pretty far.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
She wasn't as bad as many of the other guest characters, I maintain that she's one of the best for sure (don't agree she's better than the majority of the main cast, but to each their own) but her dialogue in the very beginning felt like something I'd read in an RP, and the attack on her lair by dragonslayers didn't add anything to the lore or depth to her character, it felt mostly like "look how strong I am".
It's hard to describe, but I'd say the difference between a character and an OC is the former is made to fit into a world and be a part of it- the latter *is* the world, because that's the author's focus. She had just a bit of a self-insert feel to her, to me at least. Nothing intolerable though, though speaking of...
The cat puns, eh, yeah, fair, I understand that. I can forgive it though because Harumunia has a bit more to her route than just sex and exhibition... Though that doesn't hurt either. Harumunia isn't my favorite character, but she ticks a lot of boxes for me in the fetish department which, in a fetish game goes pretty far.
I would contend nearly all of the content with the people from neutral territories is as bad/worse in terms of quality. They all come across as the generic antagonist tropes when we've actually encountered them, which given the past few pages of the thread delving into valid reasons why they'd hate giantess being discussed, its a bit disappointing we don't have any content exploring that. (Maybe Pyeka's path with taking back her Empire, (plausibly a neutral land now?) could be a way to delve into that).

But getting back to Seinaru in particular, I liked the very concept of her trying to help MC get somewhat stronger, at least in so far as a human is concerned. I think that's an angle to the entire game that is horribly missed out on, that even if the overall lore is MC is helpless vs fullsize (especially guardians), at least he could get to a state where an accidental stepping on him, or boobs swung into him by a giantess turning around while on a table wont kill him.

Perhaps the eventual path Val-Klis's route with potions will lead with MC being able to consume a potion/tonic to help his ability to survive, but in general that path being dropped really was disappointing for me personally, especially when I seemed to be the only subscriber back then who wanted to see more. (When I realized I spent more on this game in two years than I did on DLC for EU4 in 10.... :HideThePain: ).

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I would contend nearly all of the content with the people from neutral territories is as bad/worse in terms of quality. They all come across as the generic antagonist tropes when we've actually encountered them, which given the past few pages of the thread delving into valid reasons why they'd hate giantess being discussed, its a bit disappointing we don't have any content exploring that. (Maybe Pyeka's path with taking back her Empire, (plausibly a neutral land now?) could be a way to delve into that).

But getting back to Seinaru in particular, I liked the very concept of her trying to help MC get somewhat stronger, at least in so far as a human is concerned. I think that's an angle to the entire game that is horribly missed out on, that even if the overall lore is MC is helpless vs fullsize (especially guardians), at least he could get to a state where an accidental stepping on him, or boobs swung into him by a giantess turning around while on a table wont kill him.

Perhaps the eventual path Val-Klis's route with potions will lead with MC being able to consume a potion/tonic to help his ability to survive, but in general that path being dropped really was disappointing for me personally, especially when I seemed to be the only subscriber back then who wanted to see more. (When I realized I spent more on this game in two years than I did on DLC for EU4 in 10.... :HideThePain: ).
The neutral territories definitely are a bit lacking in the writing department, I wont disagree with that. That said, I was talking about just the giantesses, which there are none associated with neutral territory, and because of that it's unlikely we'll ever get a super deep dive into them, given that we only learn about places that have giantesses associated with them. I definitely agree that neutral territory should be expanded upon, because they drop hints that it's deeper than "here be people you can squish with impunity", most of all in Eliete's route with the guy- at least the way I interpreted it- so traumatized, so filled with (understandable) hatred towards giantesses due to their overwhelming might that leaves a grown man impotent and helpless in comparison that he just wails on her foot with a sword that can't hope to harm her, just to try to take some bit of power back. So long as no giantesses are associated with it though, I doubt it'll ever be developed too deeply.

As for Seinaru, I like that too, but I think that Helga does it better, with how she words it too- when MC asks what the point of even training is, because he can never hope to match a giantess and she replies "I could never hope to match a Guardian, but that's no reason not to push myself to my limits- besides, you can do things that I never could, like chase a thief down a narrow alleyway." She's so endearing and upbeat, and inspirational too it almost makes me want to haul my ass to the gym and get some gains for Helga.

As for the Vai'klis comment, was that a vote or something, I'm curious what you meant.

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
The neutral territories definitely are a bit lacking in the writing department, I wont disagree with that. That said, I was talking about just the giantesses, which there are none associated with neutral territory, and because of that it's unlikely we'll ever get a super deep dive into them, given that we only learn about places that have giantesses associated with them. I definitely agree that neutral territory should be expanded upon, because they drop hints that it's deeper than "here be people you can squish with impunity", most of all in Eliete's route with the guy- at least the way I interpreted it- so traumatized, so filled with (understandable) hatred towards giantesses due to their overwhelming might that leaves a grown man impotent and helpless in comparison that he just wails on her foot with a sword that can't hope to harm her, just to try to take some bit of power back. So long as no giantesses are associated with it though, I doubt it'll ever be developed too deeply.

As for Seinaru, I like that too, but I think that Helga does it better, with how she words it too- when MC asks what the point of even training is, because he can never hope to match a giantess and she replies "I could never hope to match a Guardian, but that's no reason not to push myself to my limits- besides, you can do things that I never could, like chase a thief down a narrow alleyway." She's so endearing and upbeat, and inspirational too it almost makes me want to haul my ass to the gym and get some gains for Helga.

As for the Vai'klis comment, was that a vote or something, I'm curious what you meant.
the only giantess that i can recall that lives in the neutral territory is bel from guest characters so we should get to know how it is to live in neutral territorys in a couple of years after the main game is done

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

I agree. The whole concept of neutral territories must be clarified more than it is right now, and for that we need a bigger scale of how GG world works outside of kingdoms and nearby lands. Right now this territory appears to be extremely dangerous for someone who lacks any fighting skills: chaotic, torn apart by all those plunderers, giant demonesses and monsters. But the lore tells us that in environment where infrastructure bigger than a temporary camp will not stand for long, there are the whole criminal villages, which, for some reason, manage to be self sufficient, even hire mercenaries for protection. Existing like that in absolute anarchy doesn't make much sense to me. Perhaps the fact that neutral towns consist of mostly criminals only applies to towns close to kingdoms borders, which are perfect spots for plundering, illegal hunting and forming a black market, while more distant settlements upkeep their economy with farming, fishing, hunting, and trading with neighboring villages without all that close border turmoil.

I think that in order to make this whole thing working, there should be some sort of a faction, that keeps their controlled lands somewhat civilized, investing in new towns for their illegal business, hiring people, raiding peacefull neutral towns and all that. Maybe just a bandit group that is big enough, maybe more than one of these, and then they will be fighting with each other too, trying to impose their own laws. The potential is huge.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
There is still a lot of lore to be uncovered for us to understand and agree more on how some countries and giantesses deal with certain situations

By the way, will there be an update for year's end? Who will be updated this time? Any guess?

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
There is still a lot of lore to be uncovered for us to understand and agree more on how some countries and giantesses deal with certain situations

By the way, will there be an update for year's end? Who will be updated this time? Any guess?
Since it's a sponsor update it'll definitely be Bev, maybe Madea again, maybe Vai'klis.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

IIRC Silver_crow117 was talking about Orphelith teaser, also Madea and Regina, but I'm not sure.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
0.3.46 version

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Sheina

- Main route extended: Margarita

- Main route extended: Kive

- 3 New illustrated scenes (17 variations)

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
0.3.46 version

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

GENERAL NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content
Unsure if a more recent version is out yet, I just saw Margarita update just now so not sure. Could be old.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
Also unrelated I know but are there any new decent vore games or nah? Haven't been on this side of the internet in awhile

zzrotten

Jul 17, 2020

Show more
Here is the new version.

NEW CONTENT

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes