4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I actually meant, i don't think she was ever a queen assigned guardian. Just a guardian of nature, but we shall see.
Yeah, that certainly seems likely, but as for being Regina's mentor, that I don't believe. I think she'll be her own character we'll likely meet sometime down the line in Regina's path, maybe even be able to route swap to her.
I wonder how Naya's mother's assassination went down though, and who told Lycalis that the former guardian of Viridice did the deed. Judging by Naya's mother's words about Viridice, along with all the raiding of Viridice by Lycalis, it seems like someone *really* wants conflict between the two nations and has been running a falseflag op for a long time now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Nyxmay 100% had to have come from Viridice, however, I'm not so sure she's the former guardian. I think it's implied more that whatever she ruled over was a secret place, a utopia that was shattered by her mercy, her altruism towards that adventuring party she rescued who likely came back to take and slaughter the fairies for profit most likely. I'd think a former guardian would be well recognized, and she doesn't look too different in the dream sequences, and she didn't change her name either.
I personally think it might be either Viridice, or a still unkown isolated location. First one would explain vegetation and all, also the implications of how Nyxmay became evil show clearly, that it will be something cruel and related to faries, and that's why we've never seen them in the present. However, the fact that everything happens near an ancient temple or something, which was never mentioned by anyone who lives in Viridice, might imply that it wasn't this or any other kingdom. Also the fact that faries literally know no violence adds to the theory of isolated environment.

And yes, the fact that we don't know when that happened, there are good points why it's possible that Nyxmay might've been a guardian of Viridice and then left. That, however, brings questions like why fairies were calling her "Queen", if she expelled herself, why she stayed somewhere in Viridice, and most importantly, if she meant a lot to Regina, in fact, so much, that she couldn't take any insults of her mentor, she never told even a little bit about her to MC, especially on affection route?

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
this scene occurs if after choice
''To be honest, I'm starving.''
''I'm not really hungry in this situation...''
parameter apoyas_guerra_regina will be equal 1
The parameter means 'support war regina'.

From what I've gathered, the PC can either support the girls' decision/resignation to fight, or suggest that peace is still a choice.

The Player Character's choices influence the story and others in varying degrees. It's a big world and he's small and powerless, but that doesn't mean he cam't change the setting.

If that parameter stays in zero, you can intervene when Regina throws the wooden stake at Naya. Believe it or not, that HAS an effect.

Reactions: Gojii

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
So uh, i made a tierlist.
Damn, seeing Diula at S tier among Bezvy, Margaritta and Maryen is quite controversial.

I guess there is no point in trying to find a logic in a subjective assessment, but excepting that mention, everything looks clear: You're into both gentleness and gentle bossiness, not a fan of a gentle sadism, pure bossiness or tsundere, and absolutely not into pure sadism and bullying. You like both slowburning and fast developing romance.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Damn, seeing Diula at S tier among Bezvy, Margaritta and Maryen is quite controversial.

I guess there is no point in trying to find a logic in a subjective assessment, but excepting that mention, everything looks clear: You're into both gentleness and gentle bossiness, not a fan of a gentle sadism, pure bossiness or tsundere, and absolutely not into pure sadism and bullying. You like both slowburning and fast developing romance.

Nobody likes Diula besides me

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Nobody likes Diula besides me
I don't really know what to like her for. Her grim backstory? Vore? I don't know, both of these must come as additions to something, they're not enough by just themselves. Maryen and Regina also had their sad pasts, which define their personalities, set up their moral compass, while Diula's moral values can be described as simple as "good is good, bad is bad, friends are happy - it is good, Viridice creatures get killed - it is bad". All that war stuff didn't notched her at all, even though she didn't like how her dad was trying to turn her into a living weapon.
Pyeka has vore, but not just the fact of it, there is a whole cult of eternity, that believes in salvation from endless void in being absorbed by their queen and exist like that forever.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes