4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Simple, because according to Yakuu (i think it was Yakuu) Mayren is strong enough to solve the problem in the heaven kingdom. And that probably requires a lot of magic + Yakuu said she has once fought against Elliette, but she didn't say she beat her, and i think if she did she would boast about it. So if Mayren>Ellie, and Ellie=Yakuu then Mayren>Yakuu.
That's a logical assumption, I take it

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I do not recall Yakuu stating she fought Elliete- she mentioned Makla did. As for Maeryn, she's strong I'm sure, but actual combat experience is a different beast compared to casting a spell to keep a city floating.
Ultimately though, I'm sure if ever we get to the point where guardians start fighting, the winner will be "whoever has the MC with them".

I think it was not said who fought Ellie(but i think it was Yakuu) i just remember Yakuu saying she was impressed with her.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I think it was not said who fought Ellie(but i think it was Yakuu) i just remember Yakuu saying she was impressed with her.
She didn’t fight Yakuu, Yakuu said she wanted to fight Eliette because of her being an actual angel from Heaven with all that magic power…. And it wasn’t mentioned specifically who fought Eliette but it was a Dragoness in Neutral Territory

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
She didn’t fight Yakuu, Yakuu said she wanted to fight Eliette because of her being an actual angel from Heaven with all that magic power…. And it wasn’t mentioned specifically who fought Eliette but it was a Dragoness in Neutral Territory
It seems heavily implied that it was Makla, as when Yakuu visited her and told her of her war preparations she said something along the lines of "I figured you'd like another shot at them"

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023

Ah so if it is Makla then we atleast know Ellie>Makla since Ellie did beat said dragon.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Ah so if it is Makla then we atleast know Ellie>Makla since Ellie did beat said dragon.
Well that's to be expected, guardians are supposed to be the strongest giantesses on the continent, for the most part. I think it may have been stated there are a few giantesses in Lycalis that are stronger than Madea, and that she was chosen more for her level-headedness to balance out Naya's lack of head.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
This power comparison is both interesting and a little funny.
"MC you have to be careful! Aren't you afraid being around these giantesses all the time?"
"Nah they're basically pokemons"

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Well that's to be expected, guardians are supposed to be the strongest giantesses on the continent, for the most part. I think it may have been stated there are a few giantesses in Lycalis that are stronger than Madea, and that she was chosen more for her level-headedness to balance out Naya's lack of head.

Can't remember hearing someone say Madea is weaker than other Lycalis giantesses besides Naya, but that could be the case.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
This power comparison is both interesting and a little funny.
"MC you have to be careful! Aren't you afraid being around these giantesses all the time?"
"Nah they're basically pokemons"
He will train his starter Giantess, so he can beat the Giantess Champion (The Queen) to become the Giantess Master. "Behold Queen, my EV trained lvl 100 Mayren will defeat you!

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Can't remember hearing someone say Madea is weaker than other Lycalis giantesses besides Naya, but that could be the case.
I think Madea herself stated she's not the strongest warrior in Lycalis, even discounting Naya, but I'd have to double check.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
"Bruh. What kind of fascist bullshit justification of mass murder is this!? You simply can't be any more wrong about it. Unless you straight up start copypasting Mein Kampf trying to justify Kendra's actions
Welcome to Lamidania - made up continent in a made up world of Giant Guardians!: in this world, killing is much more common, because there is a superior race of giantesses, who posses unmatchable strength towards normal sized people, and while some of them use it for good cause, others simply enjoy ending "tinies" lives. Cruel may it be, that's just the way things are in this crazy world.

Why would you make parallels of the fiction with real life? Giant Guardians 2021 Size-fetish visual novel is a collection of stories about sexy giant girls and average sized main character, not a fucking political coordinates test. "Mein Kampf" is a book written by a real person, that did unredeemable crimes against humanity. I hate everything related to the horrors like concentration camps, burned down villages, gas chambers, that thankfully are just a part of history now. How many times do I have to tell that

I do not share fascism or nazism. The topic of discussion is held strictly in a context of the game world. I do not find any Kendra's, Nyxmay's or anyone else's actions justified or right in a scale of my own morality, I simply speculate why they do what they do, what is THEIR OWN moral values and what stark contrast may they create in comparrison with both each other and good characters.

All this "fascist bullshit" is happening only on your screen, not outside your window. Just press alt+f4 if the fact that fictional character kills hundreds of other fictional characters is that disturbing to you. You may also haven't noticed, but there are no 25m tall thicc grils walking around in your town, right? So maybe, just maybe, these things are not the same? Rules of GG world, including morality, can not be compared to rules of ours. Period. No excuses.

"Killing people = bad. Period. No excuses." I never said it was good, and no, it's not always bad, I must add a clarification here. Killing innocent is indeed a bad thing, done by "bad" giantesses, but since we are comparing bad with bad, there is no point in generalizing things like that. All I was saying in that comparrisson is how bad Kendra is among others, not if she's bad or good, that's quite obivous at this point, no?

"This is pointless pedantics. And partially wrong anyway because later, at least in Maryen's route, Kendra does exactly that.
Kendra goes out of her way to ruin a town nearby Keisiema, specifically so that Maryen could see it happen." have you played Maryen's route? Because right now you are just ignoring a huge chunk of the story on her line, which tells how Kendra explains her actions. This is the second time you do this, just play the god damn game already.

"I don't see any error on my part, because what Yakuu does is really just soft version of how slave owners were training slaves in real life. But Yakuu is pretty soft compared to real slavers." Let me elaborate this. So far, "training" of Yakuu does not actually train MC anything, but simply shatter his pride as a human being.
If you let Yakuu break your arm and then mess up with the nails, she will keep you alive just because you were still recovering from injury she did as "training", and this is a perfect example of what I am talking about. What slave owner would want his salves sick or even disabled? They won't work well if they are. So if by training you mean developing an absolute, prideless obidience, then yes, you are right, but if training means learning to complete tasks MC will have to do as slave, then it's not a training, but a deliberate humiliation.
You're typing way too fucking much. Half the text in your replies can be cut out without losing anything. :HideThePain:

Anyway, no, you are actually trying to justify fascism.
Superior Race™ - check.
Inferior Race™ with no human rights - check.
"Killing them isn't bad because they're inferior"™ - check.
"The master race can do whatever and are always right about it"™ - check.

You literally have the same rhetoric Nazis had about Jews and other untermensch.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Also,

Nope, lol.
Of course they can be compared, as with any other fiction. Especially because GG has humans in it.
Very silly argument. :KEK:
I have to fundamentally agree with this.
Infact I bet tons of Homaspernia enjoyers agree that it's wrong and horrible and tabu and that's part of the kink for them.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Random question, who do you guys think is the strongest main girl?
Yakuu or the Queen.
Yakuu is an actual veteran of many wars, and one of the two original guardians still standing.
Queen probably has enough brute force to 1v1 every giantess on the continent, that's why she wasn't overthrown by anyone yet.

Reactions: larkpie

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Kendra is weak, she can't even defeat Maryen, despite Maryen often restricting herself to avoid collateral damage.
I wouldn't say she's weak, she's the eldest child of a guardian- I'm sure she's got a lot of power, *however*, I absolutely think she'd get her cheeks clapped if she fought someone who actually picks on people her own size. Kendra is a base bully, targeting those who can't fight back. Naya, Regina, Sheina, Elliete I'm sure would all humble her

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I wouldn't say she's weak, she's the eldest child of a guardian- I'm sure she's got a lot of power, *however*, I absolutely think she'd get her cheeks clapped if she fought someone who actually picks on people her own size. Kendra is a base bully, targeting those who can't fight back. Naya, Regina, Sheina, Elliete I'm sure would all humble her

Would get clapped by her Sister too, if she stops holding back + some of Mayrens power is sealed and Kendra still can't beat her.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes