4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Turn her into an Evil cupid or a succubus, why not?
She is the perfect candidate for a corruption path, especially with her powers
Well, kind of. At this rate, any not Homaspernia character is capable of her own corruption path, but for Bezvy specifically, there should be a brand new story branch, where, instead of becoming friends with her, MC does this corruption thing, growing zealotry in her wounded heart.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Well, kind of. At this rate, any not Homaspernia character is capable of her own corruption path, but for Bezvy specifically, there should be a brand new story branch, where, instead of becoming friends with her, MC does this corruption thing, growing zealotry in her wounded heart.

I think one of the devs said, that you can kinda do that.

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
I think one of the devs said, that you can kinda do that.

Now that I think about it
There weren't any succubuses in the story yet?
Like the classic,bat wings, fangs, maybe horns, and arrow/heart shaped tail. And there are versions where the tail can do vore.
It's already a vore game, so it would fit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Like the classic,bat wings, fangs, maybe horns, and arrow/heart shaped tail. And there are versions where the tail can do vore.
Nope. Nyxmay is close, but still a no.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Due to what we've seen on the latest Eliette update, who do you think might become a new guardian(s) of Keisiema if:
a) Maryen goes rogue / leaves her post
b) Maryen goes rogue and Eliette leaves her post as well / dies?
Bezvalienne surely is suited for this, but who else might be?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2021
You've been playing too much MGQ if that's on your mind.

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
random question: when they will update the sea kingdom, what type of giantesses would you like to see? (classic mermaids, octopus, ect.)

Reactions: BangB420
Aug 18, 2023
Well since there's no nezumicon thread, anyone got the download link to the latest version? (0.1.19?).
Also im not gonna lie the stuff made by these developers is probably the best giantess stuff around, game wise.

Reactions: BangB420

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Also the queen needs her own route, her being among others is kinda a disservice highkey.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes