4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
still wish there was a way to tell how to get the scenes in the gallory are what scene's you can get love the game and the fine ass giant lady's

kdude1994

Dec 7, 2017
How'd you get to her? I couldn't figure it out.
When you get to the part where you try to escape Kendra under breast, you escape from the cave you were in and you will get 2 choices cant remember which one but one of then will get you to her.

Reactions: radcito

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i love the art and the story but kinda was wondering why does the main person say that they feel like the not a male if that's true then is this like a genderbender game lol. also i don't know why but looking at those gaint ass and tit's are just arousing lol. the downside i don't know how to open up locked scene's that i missed are they death svene's if so i guess i will not get them.

Mar 20, 2019
He really should do more fetish scenes for being inside the giants' belly and they letting him out later, or for himself trying to go through his entire body (clearly being used in only a few giants the "full tour"). It would greatly expand the range of possibilities and scenes, as I'm sure many people manage to bond with some giant and they think: what would it be like if I was eaten by her? It would be a lot of fun to imagine this happening, and clearly, if you were friendly with the giantess and she wanted to do you that favor, she would let you out of her later, or even heal you (if there was any magic, or potion). I really liked the character "Bel". I hope she unintentionally uses that ability she used in the pack, in the main character. It would be great. I hope her training and that of Giant Dragon is a lot of fun. I don't know if the game's developer is against this but, it would be really good to put digestion, a liquid growing over time, maybe it creates ways for our character to talk to the giantess and she'll think about whether to let him live or not. Those were my ideas. Great game, seriously, congratulations.

Mar 20, 2019
Yes, there are people who don't want the "scat" fetish. And I think maybe he doesn't have that in mind. If by chance, one day he chooses to add more fun to the game with new fetishes, I believe he should have some option to cut from the "scat" scene onwards.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true but what is the fun in shit anyway's lol i mean some my like it but i never got the point can't you die from shit?

Reactions: Gojii

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
If we go by the psychology, the scat fetish should be created around the anal age of the human being. as the feces is the first thing the child can produce, this is the first present that is can create and give to their parents, and the reaction from the "gift" might relate to it, also it can be from the submissive personality, where the individual is so under the hierarchy of the relationship that receiving the waste of the partner can provide the sexual arousal... Of course other variables need to be taken into account, like the ambient you are living, the culture...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so can we ask for a kinda hin't on how to get scene's open are a walkthrough of some kind because i have got some scene's opne but then do not now how to open some og them. by the way i hope that some are not death scenes.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
ok so can we ask for a kinda hin't on how to get scene's open are a walkthrough of some kind because i have got some scene's opne but then do not now how to open some og them. by the way i hope that some are not death scenes.
Some of the cgs are death scenes.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if the dev comes to this page are not but if some on could what the heck is up with the chick that saved you from kindra her eye glowed red scary shit right there. i also can't help my self but there should be more pussy olay with the giant girls. galiver's travel's anyone lol

Reactions: Grelk

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
i don't know if the dev comes to this page are not but if some on could what the heck is up with the chick that saved you from kindra her eye glowed red scary shit right there. i also can't help my self but there should be more pussy olay with the giant girls. galiver's travel's anyone lol
Most likely, she's a demon.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the one eyed angel a demon but now that i think back mybe it's the woman that had you in a cage looking through her eye.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes