4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
As long as they continue developing Yakuu, I will continue to keep checking this one out
How do you reach her? Fucking bitch Nyx always kills me.
Edit: Finally, somehow I figured it out.
It seems that when Kendra brings food is the key choice that determines whether you go to Nyx or to Yakuu.
Thanking Kendra for food got me to Yakuu.

Last edited:

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Well, glad you decided to support the game. But I think that the vast majority here isn't supporting. Ofc you have to pay more money than for a normal commercial video game if you keep supporting it. Good quality giantess games are rare and dependent on support from backers.
It just made me sad how most people here are talking about the game like it is magically developing itself. It's like almost no one even seems to notice that it requires hard work to bring out two updates per month.
They need to lower the bottom tier from $10/month if they want more people to support it. More than most subscription services...

Reactions: Gojii and verdammen

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
They need to lower the bottom tier from $10/month if they want more people to support it. More than most subscription services...
Why? Aren't you yourself choose how much to pay?
Last I checked, you are given a blank where you type in an exact amount you are going to pay. Have it changed?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes