4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Huh, that's... Interesting. I do think that unique things can be done with shrinking, despite all of the interaction already being with giantesses, for instance multisize- though we already got that in Kendra's route with no shrinking required.
The most interesting thing with shrinking I could think of is being too small to be seen by a giantess, but that's basically it. Making size difference more than we already have just gets boring. It's actually quite problematic when Macro/Micro is like your thing, but not in a sexual way, which is my case at least.

A regular-size woman getting a taste of being bigger (relatively of course) could be interesting, though I'd have no idea who would get the privilege.
For that we will need a character, and I can't think of any at the current state of the story.

For the most part none of the guest routes I felt really utilized it very well, it just feels redundant for the most part when the primary interaction is with girls already bigger than you.
That's what happens when you let fans to write. Ofc this idea is not completely worthless, but this fact will only increase a requirement of writing skills to have, otherwise the story turns into "You are now smaller, that's it, I don't know what else to think of". This would work only for those who get their bell ringing just from the fact of it.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
If shrinking is confirmed to be a part of the main story, which character do you think is going to be the one to shrink the MC? Knowing her, my best bet is Cygnia.
I'm guessing someone from Homaspernia first, shrinking someone could be very useful for intimidation and plenty of Homaspernians have a hard-on for that. I can easily see it happening on Vai'kis's route by accident while potion making too

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
here's a big question the good giantesses try to keep purebloods alive and the evil ones do not give a shit about your life. then who ever was at the beging of the game who had you prisoner why would she just let you die if you are her's

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
If shrinking is confirmed to be a part of the main story, which character do you think is going to be the one to shrink the MC? Knowing her, my best bet is Cygnia.
The demon nun in heaven kingdom (I don't remember her name)

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
here's a big question the good giantesses try to keep purebloods alive and the evil ones do not give a shit about your life. then who ever was at the beging of the game who had you prisoner why would she just let you die if you are her's
Maybe it was just a dream, and she never actually had her hands on you. Times when she speaks with MC in his dreams kinda hint at that too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
A "good" giantesses don't have a goal to keep purebreads alive, they are generally trying to protect as many as they can. Who was that character at the beginning of the game is still a mystery.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Maybe it was just a dream, and she never actually had her hands on you. Times when she speaks with MC in his dreams kinda hint at that too.
The times "she" was talking in his dream were only with Maryen around, so I assume it was her influence, also the fact that Kendra appeared in most of those dreams/episodes adds to it.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Margarita, should be obvious tbh
Pains me to say it, but that's probably true. Out of all the bios she's the only one that can't grow. I doubt Kive could either, but she's still athletic making her a little stronger than Margarita. These two are just ordinary civilians they aren't century's old, over powered, super beings like guardians and royalty are.

Jul 12, 2021
The times "she" was talking in his dream were only with Maryen around, so I assume it was her influence, also the fact that Kendra appeared in most of those dreams/episodes adds to it.
Wait, hold that thought...
Holy shit, I've just had a revelation.
What if that giantess was Maryen's and Kendra's mom!? Considering she was killed while she was sleeping, it would explain why her influence can only be seen in dreams...
But then this raises questions about what the hell she was doing with all those people she put in cages, but it would actually be a recurring motif with her: First caging Kendra when she's misbehaving, then (potentially?) chaining Maryen's dark side inside of her using the eye-patch...Why not also chain people in cages too?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
What if that giantess was Maryen's and Kendra's mom!? Considering she was killed while she was sleeping, it would explain why her influence can only be seen in dreams...
But then this raises questions about what the hell she was doing with all those people she put in cages, but it would actually be a recurring motif with her: First caging Kendra when she's misbehaving, then (potentially?) chaining Maryen's dark side inside of her using the eye-patch...Why not also chain people in cages too?
I thought that woman was supposed to be one of the good guys though? she tried to steer Kendra off her dark path and remind her that tinys weren't toys for her amusement. she doesn't strike me as the type to chain people up while smiling. This theory has holes all over it

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Margarita, should be obvious tbh
Well, making Kendra second weakest is not obivous at all, that's why I asked. For me personally, if we are talking about strength as the ability to bring destruction for example, the weakest may also be one of the newest characters from Viridice. At first I thought about Bezvalienne, but then realized that she can grow.
Also about growing, isn't it ridiculous, that such abiltiy is described as something so uncommon as to being the main requirement for becoming a guardian, but there are only 3 or 4 of the main cast who can't do that? It's like:
- You were chosen to be a guardian because you are so strong, that can grow to efficiently perform your hard duties.
- What? You caught a cold? Don't worry, there are like 5 other giantesses who also can grow and will replace you.

And so it is in every freaking kingdom. Not just Timfalme, where it would be more or less understandable.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
No offence, but this one is just too bold. As you already mentioned by yourself, it raises tons of questions. I still stick to a theory that its just some capricious void goddess (void gods were mentioned in the game), that plays with souls just for her own amusement. And even my theory is not as solid, since by Eliette, gods can't interfere in the realm of living, because they don't belong in there.

Jul 12, 2021
No offence, but this one is just too bold. As you already mentioned by yourself, it raises tons of questions. I still stick to a theory that its just some capricious void goddess (void gods were mentioned in the game), that plays with souls just for her own amusement. And even my theory is not as solid, since by Eliette, gods can't interfere in the realm of living, because they don't belong in there.
Fair enough, I just wanted to put it out there...Still, quite curious about that woman.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i think we all want to know who she is. when i first played it i was kinda wondering. that's when you wake in a nutral village with kindra killing people and crushing the house you in.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Fair enough, I just wanted to put it out there...Still, quite curious about that woman.
It's a common practice to start the plot with something mysterious or innuendos in order to capture the reader's attention, and then reveal more as the story goes. I only hope that it won't be something super lame, like "I actually created you, you really have no past so your amnesia plot doesn't work anymore.", or maybe "you are actually a super-strong god of all godly gods, but you forgot that, so now you need to train to get your powery powers back, lmao". Maybe a mundane backstory, whether it's sad or neutral.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
i think we all want to know who she is. when i first played it i was kinda wondering. that's when you wake in a nutral village with kindra killing people and crushing the house you in.
On my first playthrough I didn't really liked such swift change of scene. It's a matter of taste of course, but still, introduction shouldn't be detached from the story like that.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Pains me to say it, but that's probably true. Out of all the bios she's the only one that can't grow. I doubt Kive could either, but she's still athletic making her a little stronger than Margarita. These two are just ordinary civilians they aren't century's old, over powered, super beings like guardians and royalty are.
Why should it be a pain though? It isn't a fighting game, not everybody should be masters of destruction. Regular characters are more than welcome due to the fact of how many battle goddesses we have among characters right now. It almost feels off that 90% of the them are warriors/murderers/cold blooded psycopaths/just exceptionally strong even for their race. When everyone is a super, then nobody is, right?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why should it be a pain though? It isn't a fighting game, not everybody should be masters of destruction. Regular characters are more than welcome due to the fact of how many battle goddesses we have among characters right now. It almost feels off that 90% of the them are warriors/murderers/cold blooded psycopaths/just exceptionally strong even for their race. When everyone is a super, then nobody is, right?
I hate it because she can't grow. And growing is sexy as hell to me:(

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes