4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Really, no interest in Maryen nearly sitting on the MC? How can anyone not find that hot, especially with the conditioning on how she'd approach her sadism?
Was it really about "hot" and not about "I will help you no matter what"? Knowing where this behaviour comes from I can't really see it as lust. Also subjectively speaking, if I was actually measuring which scene is the hottest, that one would be one of the least hot.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Emm I don't know if the bot can "kill you", because that will make the chat "finish" in some way and I don't think the bot is prepared for that. But maybe I can make that she becomes a little more yandere if you make up a scenery in which you cheat on her. I will check it later
I assume it will RP its way to that.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Alright folks be honest with me...Considering what we've seen in the last update, is it possible that Pykea might actually betray Yakuu? I mean think about it. While Pykea has said she plans to keep positive relations with Homaspernia, Yakuu wouldn't be fine with watching a very powerful person, whom she has known for a long time, and is also aware she knows Homaspernia inside out, leave her Guardian position as well as the Kingdom.
Well, not betray, but just leave without saying goodbye is possible. Why would she betray her anyway? She just wants to rebuild her empire, not conquer the Hell kingdom. Also considering their relations, they might become good allies.

Jul 12, 2021
Well, not betray, but just leave without saying goodbye is possible. Why would she betray her anyway? She just wants to rebuild her empire, not conquer the Hell kingdom. Also considering their relations, they might become good allies.
Except that's the thing tho. What if Yakuu won't let her do it, since she needs her support as the second Guardian of Homaspernia and considering the plans she has set in motion recently? In this case, Pykea would have to find a way through Yakuu to get her kingdom.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Except that's the thing tho. What if Yakuu won't let her do it, since she needs her support as the second Guardian of Homaspernia and considering the plans she has set in motion recently? In this case, Pykea would have to find a way through Yakuu to get her kingdom.
All I can tell when interests of two giant guardians collide is that lots of death and destruction will come.

Apr 29, 2020
Everytime I play her updates I find her character less and less interesting, she will always have this scenes where she tries to restrict herself but in the end, she do what she needs to calm her "desires". It is a little boring to me
By that logic then Margarita's boring cause all you'd need to do to get into her pants is to say anything related to destiny and not mean it, honestly that sounds like it's phrasing it in a way that Maryen's only interesting if she goes all the way, which to my knowledge could only happen if you purposely go full toxic vanilla in regards to her inner sadism, unlike me who's picking choices that condition it to be kinkier in a Rachnera kind of way.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
By that logic then Margarita's boring cause all you'd need to do to get into her pants is to say anything related to destiny and not mean it, honestly that sounds like it's phrasing it in a way that Maryen's only interesting if she goes all the way, which to my knowledge could only happen if you purposely go full toxic vanilla in regards to her inner sadism, unlike me who's picking choices that condition it to be kinkier in a Rachnera kind of way.
Thicc cowgirl beats sadist giantess, thats why she will never bore me. And in her last update marriage and pregnancy were mention, so I am really looking foward to her future updates. Her route is the first to reach this level of relationship and I am happy for that.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Was it really about "hot" and not about "I will help you no matter what"? Knowing where this behaviour comes from I can't really see it as lust. Also subjectively speaking, if I was actually measuring which scene is the hottest, that one would be one of the least hot.
Honestly did not like how Neyram turned i kinda hoped she would turn into a slightly more evil yandere Maryen, but oh well.

OhNoLilBro

Oct 5, 2023
Hahaha wtf, I didn't expect that, in her persona details I put that she is very gentle and caring. But as I said before, the bot does what it wants sometimes
Okay so I may have modified the user persona to grant myself god mode. Originally I just added an speech adjustment as I was getting a lot of incoherent southern jargon for responses.. then I added some additional text to corrupt her a bit ;)

For what it's worth, I just tried it again without any user persona changes and the speech seems better now.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes