4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually feel like Nyxmay of all people had the best update this patch. She's an insane, psycho-sadistic broad who should have died alongside her fairies for the good of the world, but she can be sweet, I have to say. It's very easy to RP the MC on that path as just being insane, not the tptbptbtpbtptbtpbtptbtbp kind of insane, but just being her stress doll for her to break and reheal over and over, just taking on all of her pain and suffering- being altruistic to the point of insanity.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Can we get some details, ma boy?
It's a quick mockup of when and where different giantesses paths split off from each other and it shows how it's possible to "fall off" Nyxmay's route back to Kendra's, more than once, before and when you meet VK.
I just didn't put names on there because I don't wanna give thpoilerth.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
Anyone have an updated walkthrough? I wanna try the Nyxamy route but I keep failing.
Describe your problem. Nyxmay route is very straightforward:
>Praise her
>Ask her for pain instead of numbness
>Do her games seriously
>Act as a tiny hero
>Never insult her frience

And she'll spare you

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Weird to see someone finding Kive repulsive when like 90% of the internet has spent over 10 years wanting to fuck horses.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Weird to see someone finding Kive repulsive when like 90% of the internet has spent over 10 years wanting to fuck horses.
Excuse-moi ?
Ah, yes, Bronies. I haven't thought of them in ages. A dying breed now. Like the dinosaurs, they used to be plentiful but started dying off over the years. Kinda nostalgic really, they used to be all over my favorite meme sites like Knowyourmeme and Cheezburger of old.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes