4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
She's a vampire
  1. Dwells in a chamber perpetually shrouded in darkness.
  2. Her age spans millennia—she might have witnessed the rise of the Hittite Empire in our world
  3. Reclusive, loner
  4. Often spends her nights gazing at the moon, which is stereotypicaly vampirical
  5. Her daughter shares a complicated history with vampires
  6. Her daughter remarks that when she’s hungry, it’s not a problem for her, but it's dangerous for those around her ( bloodlust)
  7. Biggest mana reserve on the planet
1. Her eyes are perfect for darkness, meaning that she may not enjoy bright light as much.
2. By that logic Maryen, Nyxmay and Regina are also vampires. We were never told the exact ages of the characters, except for mentioning that they can live for very very long.
3. Doesn't mean much. Might be a precaution due to her status.
4. We were literally shown that just once, and most of that scene was about how hard is it to her.
5. How? When?
6. Valid point, but still too vague to make bold decisions.
7. How is that a vampire trait though?

Now, I have some points against the argument that she's a vampire.
1. Feeding. Just imagine how many blood she would have to consume constantly to keep herself satiated. It would be like 1000 people sacrificed daily, like in WH40k or something. Where are all the blood farms to keep her fed?
2. All the vampires we saw share one trait - red eyes. Her eyes are different: still kinda red but not as red.
3. Orphelith has elf ears. Are there vampire elves in GG world? I've never heard of them.

Yes, that hunger thing with Croixelle is hard to refute, but still. Maybe she will start consuming people's magic or something. Her magic specialty is quite unusual after all.

Apr 8, 2022
1. Feeding. Just imagine how many blood she would have to consume constantly to keep herself satiated. It would be like 1000 people sacrificed daily, like in WH40k or something. Where are all the blood farms to keep her fed?
The capital is said to have a large population of pure humans...Nobody ever seems to see these pure humans even inside the city...Pure human blood is said to be the most delicious and nutritious to vampires...HMMMM.....

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I wonder how will Margarita's route proceed from now on; I was sure that meeting the parents would be near the end of her route, but now all that remains is the wedding

ZeMezziah

Feb 18, 2023
Allow me to quench thine thirst, along with my own, my lactose loving comrade.

"Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

• Main route extended: Sheina(Sponsored by Patsika)
  • Main route extended: Margarita(Sponsored by Max)
  • 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)
UPGRADES

• Texts and bugs fixes
  • We fixed Naya's latest illustration (She had three hands)
GENERAL NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content"

Reactions: Blind_Muzician

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
And it all starts with the MC inside a cage, With more people inside other cages.

HMMM ........
View attachment 3988156
Anybody else find it strange that several women have commented that Mc has a decent looking body despite being stuck in a cage? Whoever locked him up seemingly at least had the decency to feed and give him exercise. With how the game started you'd think he'd look like Griffith
main-qimg-bface96919409773e9e53679e32be9c8-pjlq.jpeg

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Could the queen be the secret women in the beginning? That wouldn't make sense tbh..most of her appearances are either with maryen or Vai'klis. Idk why those two specifically but yeah, I honestly feel it could be Maryen's mother cause of what Kendra said in the last update and seeing how it appears with the two previously mentioned. Or maybe someone that would connected both maryen and Vai'klis in some way

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes