Others Completed Giantess Run [v1.04] [XPTZ]

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
1638048106479.png

Overview:
GiantessRUN is an infinite-runner foot/paw/giant fetish game, where you must collect coins, unlock artworks and run away from... you guessed it right... a giantess!!​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-27
Release Date: 2021-09-30
Developer: XPTZ - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -

THANKS BaasB FOR PROVIDING THE LINKS.

1638048025294.png imagem_2021-11-27_182058.png imagem_2021-11-27_182108.png imagem_2021-11-27_182114.png imagem_2021-11-27_182120.png imagem_2021-11-27_182157.png imagem_2021-11-27_182210.png imagem_2021-11-27_182223.png imagem_2021-11-27_182229.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Overview: (STORY OVERVIEW GOES HERE AND USE A SPOILER TAG IN-CASE OF A WALL OF TEXT; DELETE THIS)

Nice overview, very informative!

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Hmm...

Cute furry girls? That's good!

I'm not into feet that way? That's bad...

Man, being into vanilla straight furry stuff really sucks, every time a game with furry stuff shows up, it's either another VN with a buncha bara guys, or it's focused on some weird kink or fetish.

Oh, well,
thanks for the upload, even if I'm only going to play this out of morbid curiosity.

Also, this needs a furry tag, those aren't monster girls, they're furry girls!

Edit: Okay, I played for a bit. I don't even know why I played for as long as I did, cuz if you don't have a foot fetish, this game might as well be SFW.

I used cheat engine to give myself monies so I can look at all the pics without grinding for coins, and there's like, 1 pic that has so much as a naked tiddy, and it's the one preview image already featured here with the cow girl. You'd think they'd at least make the girls nekkid in the pics you have to grind 2000 coins for, but no, it's just more feet.

So yeah, if you like feet and macro stuff, knock yourself out, the actual game is a bit slow to start, and it's an autoscroller, at that.

I mean, I gotta hand it to the devs, they had a very specific kink they wanted to feature in their game, for a very, very, very specific audience, cuz I'm pretty sure that a venn diagram of people who are into furries, are not gay, and are also into both feet stuff AND macro stuff would have a really, really tiny overlap. :KEK:

Another Edit: Aww, jeez, I'm sorry for going on about how I'm not into feet right at the start of the thread. I'm a dummy and didn't think that through.

I wasn't really trying to be malicious or whiny or anything, I was mostly just wanting to let others coming to the thread in the future know what the game has in it.

At the time nobody was saying anything about the game's contents, and I figured I'd check to see if there was at least a few images that weren't entirely focused on feet (because around here it's pretty hard to come by games with proper furry girls in them like these are), so I played the game for a bit to unlock some stuff and see what was there.

I just figured giving a quick explanation of the game's contents would be beneficial to others interested in the game, and stupidly wrote about it in a silly, jokey manner. That's my bad, and I'm sorry if you like feet and felt I was kinkshaming or something. I'm not trying to shame you guys! You guys can like whatever you like!

I'll leave the stupider shit I said there, just crossed out. Again, sorry. Go get you some giant furry feet.

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Hmm...

Cute furry girls? That's good!

I'm not into feet that way? That's bad...

Man, being into vanilla straight furry stuff really sucks, every time a game with furry stuff shows up, it's either another VN with a buncha bara guys, or it's focused on some weird kink or fetish.

Oh, well, thanks for the upload, even if I'm only going to play this out of morbid curiosity.

Also, this needs a furry tag, those aren't monster girls, they're furry girls!

Edit: Okay, I played for a bit. I don't even know why I played for as long as I did, cuz if you don't have a foot fetish, this game might as well be SFW.

I used cheat engine to give myself monies so I can look at all the pics without grinding for coins, and there's like, 1 pic that has so much as a naked tiddy, and it's the one preview image already featured here with the cow girl. You'd think they'd at least make the girls nekkid in the pics you have to grind 2000 coins for, but no, It's just more feet.

So yeah, if you like feet and macro stuff, knock yourself out, the actual game is a bit slow to start, and it's an autoscroller, at that.

I mean, I gotta hand it to the devs, they had a very specific kink they wanted to feature in their game, for a very, very, very specific audience, cuz I'm pretty sure that a venn diagram of people who are into furries, are not gay, and are also into both feet stuff AND macro stuff would have a really, really tiny overlap. :KEK:
Can you just not? I get it, you want something, you didn't get it. Let it go and move-on hoping for the next thread to be what you want.

Sep 12, 2017
Can you just not? I get it, you want something, you didn't get it. Let it go and move-on hoping for the next thread to be what you want.

Nah, I like feet but not enough to play an entire game where that's the only fetish, finding out that it's the only real kink going on is very helpful.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
this has less to do with Giantess Fetish than it has to do with Foot Fetish.
i'd say it's 90% foot stuff and 10% giantess stuff.

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Footjob [Using feet to sexually stimulate another person.]
Idk if that applies from no contact.

omfgmule

Aug 17, 2017
Not into furry stuff at all but do love giantess. So I won't play the game but if the devs here wish you luck with it!

Reactions: DaddyDekar

kaisersecchi

Apr 16, 2020
"Finally a Foot Fetish/Giantess platformer game"
*sees furry girls, not monster girls, in screenshots
*insert Kazuma Kiryu slamming the table*