RPGM - Giantess Spa - Investigation [v0.3.7] [Lucifer and Lilith Synd]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Goose69069

It specializes and focuses heavily on scat, waterplay, facesitting, enslavement(you can't leave the building and become a powerless prisoner). It targets some extreme fetishes and hence is a very unique game. I personally loved it because there aren't many games out there which focuses on these fetishes.

Characters are gorgeous MILFs most of them have great height so it also targets the Amazon fetish. These women have great build huge milkers and huge ass also the fact that the outfits and makeup are gothic style is a huge turn-on for me. These are mean confident powerful women and I am just a huge fan of the artwork, concept and script. I wish it was Renpy instead of RPGM. I would strongly recommend to try it (if you are also into the above mentioned fetishes; again, let me repeat it "the game is very much dedicated to Toilet Play".)
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sina157

I did not like this game
    Current version: 0.3.2

Positive points:
    +beautiful characters
    +Selections and Multiple Ending
    +easy mode to continue easily
    +gallery

Negative Points:
    - there is no foot fetish content
    - you lose in any options there must be a
    way of success(forced lose)
    -there is no orgasm of male in scenes
    - too many fart and pee scenes , not everyone like this
    - when you start a new game, the gallery is empty
    - the movement of character is slow even i hold shift
    -save in menu is disabled

Suggestions:
    1.Increase the movement speed
    2.add foot scenes
    3.auto permanent unlock the gallery pictures when you reach a scene
    4.at least add one way of success for who want beat this game
    5.Enable save in menu
    6.Add combats to game, this will be interesting for me

Upgrade this game then i will change this review
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ayalnjan

Just loved it.... please bring updates faster. Ideal for extreme femdom lovers. Need more content diversification, though. I think they will definitely improve that in future updates. So, yes, IT HAS POTENTIAL.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

onepoopyboi

This game is not for everyone
    This game contains femdom , scat and farting if you don't like those tags stay away.
    I'm writing this review for version 0.2.1
    The characters are really great , hot dominant girls with big mommy milkers count me in.
    Although I hope in time there will be some light femdom content as this is and alpha build .
    This game has a lot of potential as there are not many femdom based games and I will be watching this game for sure.
    I skipped scat content as I don't like that so I'm not sure about how good or bad those scenes are.
    If you like those tags then I'm quite sure you'll like this game.
    Also there's one thing I'd like to mention I didn't come across any bugs so far (there might be I'm not entirely certain) and that's rare for alpha builds so kudos for that
  5. 2.00 star(s)

pigmaster24

Very niche fetishes but simply is too silly for my taste, i couldn't help but laugh when the girl just stripped naked and started farting. Renders and models are very mediocre. Also runs on ancient RPGM engine

May be worth a shot if you're into the very weird fetishes of this.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

pagaru

Has potential though my save function didn't work (maybe because I'm using wine on mac).

Also the game is almost entirely focust on scat, farts and piss. Which is a shame for those that like humiliation, pain, teasing, denial, worshipping etc.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Jyk

If you like the tags mentioned in the game itself (scat, humiliation, femdom, etc) then you will enjoy this game but if you don't like any of them - stay away. First release so far has 3 huge scenes with different endings depending on choices (SPOILER: Facesitting, Farting, and Scat/Waterplay) with the other tags content probably will arrive in upcoming content. Art is great, character models are good and the grammar has no issues. I haven't seen any bugs either. Either way, if you pay attention to the tags and still want to play - you will like this game.