3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

9001Demon

Oct 24, 2019
Just found this game while searching for femdom games on this site. I like extreme stuff (like scat, urination) but it's so rare that you can count them on your fingers lol. I'll enjoy it now and thanks to the developer

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
from 1.1 to 2.1 is it big update (have alot of content ) ?
It's all in the patch notes. There's a new QTE sequence with Trish, another death scene with Claire, but the main thing during this patch was to fix problems that the game had :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mondy159

KinkBaron

Mar 28, 2020
LuciferSynd I've subscribed for new version. Finished it already. It's really great! Really liked how MC height was reduced to 75% of normal, placing more accent on power play.

Are you working at the moment on new a update? Roughly when can we expect new addition?
If that's not too much of a question! :D

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
LuciferSynd I've subscribed for new version. Finished it already. It's really great! Really liked how MC height was reduced to 75% of normal, placing more accent on power play.

Are you working at the moment on new a update? Roughly when can we expect new addition?
If that's not too much of a question! :D
I'm really happy that you enjoyed the new Alpha ;)

Well, at the moment I'm actually working on some comics, specifically my first ever fan-art featuring Loba from Apex Legends. I'm thinking that most likely next month I'll resume working on the game ;)

Reactions: KinkBaron

NotTime

May 24, 2020
I'm really happy that you enjoyed the new Alpha ;)

Well, at the moment I'm actually working on some comics, specifically my first ever fan-art featuring Loba from Apex Legends. I'm thinking that most likely next month I'll resume working on the game ;)
thanks for the update and answers!
are you going to make more Reign of Women chapters in the future?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Wow, after the preview pics I can see that this is a ''hardcore'' game. :LOL: Not my kink, but good luck. ;)

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Dude, i have nothing against your game except police investigation bullshit. :)
All the premise just big LOL.

Make proto private investigator in fantasy or sci-fi universe.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I am one of the types who love femdom and hate reading/playing maledom games/VNs(Others can enjoy maledom, that is fine by me)
Therefore it is always wonderful news when someone makes a serious attempt at a femdom game.
Since inside femdom there are many types of kinks. Then there is also the artstyle and renders that might not really do it for you and what type of gameplay you like.
So since there is so little femdom coming out it is always hard to find that perfect game for oneself.

Personally I mostly like male chastity device/orgasm denial, CBT, and the occasional castration and penectomy.
Things that usually turns me away is stuff with smell, even pantyhose or feet, but farts and scat as well.
In gameplay I love a good jrpg grind or a game with management features(like all those brothel games out there).
Art/Render I prefer exaggerated and unrealistic women.
So you might think me an idiot for even trying this game which seem to have a heavy focus and fart, scat and toilet. But still I wanted to give it a spin and my serious attention.

Now I played it. Here is what I take away from it(Version 0.2.1):
-Love how the women look. I am not sure if I ever played a femdom game where the women appealed to me visually as much as in this game.
-Gameplay, QTE and finding extra art, worked well for me. Very simplistic, bordering pointless, but still more fun than it not being there. The game is also in a early version, so not biggie.
-I liked the sadistic nature of the women and how they talked
-Obviously, from what I wrote earlier, the heavy focus on farting was not for me
-The scene with Claire The receptionist I enjoyed and also waking on the bed was nice and the stuff that took place before leaving that room was enjoyable for me. This was more to the situations than both scenes being with Claire

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes