3.60 star(s) 7 Votes

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
The problem, when you failed mini-games, you have to start at the save point and start the long dialog again and again. -.-"
The joys of Rpg Maker, I guess :D
If you could point me to a script that makes you skip faster through stuff, sure! I'd love to make it quicker for you guys!

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
So I just started playing the games you created here - I see you have a Patreon and a Subscribestar, are they the same or is there one that gets more content than the other? (Because Patreon is what I'm used to but I hear Subscribe is more lenient on stuff)

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
So I just started playing the games you created here - I see you have a Patreon and a Subscribestar, are they the same or is there one that gets more content than the other? (Because Patreon is what I'm used to but I hear Subscribe is more lenient on stuff)
All rewards are given through Discord anyway, to which you get connected as soon as you join one of the services ;)
They are pretty much used only for the subscription itself, the real "meat" gets given through the server :D

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I hear you, buddy. And I will make sure to keep your words into consideration moving forward.
Honestly, I had good training in button mash and stuff from my gaming since I was 6 years old... But I need to keep more into consideration that others may not be as fast.

These initial scenes were meant to be the hardest to resist, because they're truly going all out to get that information out of you or kill you in the process.

As well, I think that the new build will fix the speed (not relying anymore on the frame rate)... I'll need more insight on it once it will be out. If you'll still find it too hard and the general opinion believes it's too hard, I'll bring it down ;)
I feel yeah, I'm just a little older than you and my time as an engineer in the belly of a ship while in the military, gave me RA.

I can't even play Dark Souls... couldn't even get past the first area, fingers just don't move as fast :cry:

Looking forward to a little more easier play, but still just a little challenging ;)

mondy159

Dec 16, 2018
Check page 5, there's a post from me with a link to download the game from Mega.
Since the owner of the thread is not reupping, I'll make my own.

Just give me some time, it's date day today with my wife, so we're going out ;) I'll do it when I come back home!
ohh ty :love:and have a good date day;)

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
New thread created in Game Requests. Now we just need to wait for mods to bring it in here, with new links to download.

Jan 20, 2021
How do you play the game. I'm trying to press the keys the rythm game is telling me to but they're all, always wrong. I can't play the game. Do the keys just not mean the things shown?

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
How do you play the game. I'm trying to press the keys the rythm game is telling me to but they're all, always wrong. I can't play the game. Do the keys just not mean the things shown?
Of course they're the same as shown o_O And it's not a rythm game, you need to press all the keys in succession.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I love this game!!! Femdom Forever.

The only thing that put me off just that little bit was the endless farting, and the scat from the sisters, but after the prison, the next updates will put players in full control to try and escape, but that is bloody BORING, bring on the enslavement paths and choosing the perfect mistress for me.
Oh, I didn't see this message here... Don't worry, the choice is multiple ;) You can either go for the pure detective thing and escape or submit and be the slave to one of the girls ;)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Me:
Yay gts content.
title:
"Lucifersynd"
Me:
it's gonna have piss and fart content isn't it... damn it.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Well, somebody's gotta cater to the audience that wants that content, isn't that right? :D
Can't all be vanilla Femdom ;)
i understand of course
but usually that's done in a way that is inclusive to both audiences. Branching paths or "disable extreme content" filters.
still... it's 0.1 and free so can't really complain. Just disappointed i'll miss out.

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
i understand of course
but usually that's done in a way that is inclusive to both audiences. Branching paths or "disable extreme content" filters.
still... it's 0.1 and free so can't really complain. Just disappointed i'll miss out.
Yeah, I mean... We're barely at the starting point of the development. Still, Giantess Spa is a setting that more than any other series I make is filled with extreme Femdom... The Women of this world have created a Femdom Regime, a real Gynocracy... And men are just slaves to them, punished even for the most insignificant things with very creative Femdom executions or... Worse... In case of rebellion, they get installed into public toilet stalls until death, so...
Yeah, it's a bit hard to make THAT kind of world into a more "mild" setup, especially when the story follows the main Dominatrices.

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes