Ren'Py - Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial [v0.8.5] [Anaximanes]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Spectrum01

The first bad endings put me off at first, because I usually don't like disgusting and slimy transformations. But the curiosity paid off, because the well-written VN really caught me. The game is a must-play for those who like to see the MC, actually with good moral attitudes, in moral degeneration. There're plenty of bad ends that show her becoming a lustful minion of a villain (mostly through mind control and transformation). Those, who don't like disgusting transformations should play the story-mode, as you can choose of a variety of transformations after the chapter (and you can leave out those, which you dont like). Actually imo one of the best corrupted transformation games on this site!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

shadowgallery2012

EMMM, there aren't many people rating this game but it really is a masterpiece. When it comes to horror & transformation, the Anax is the absolute GOAT. Maybe the Anaxverse is a little extreme for common adult games enjoyers:LOL:
    For me, I didn't get the charm for quite a while but now I get it. I think Giggle Night is the best starter of the Anaxverse, cause superherione in distress is a very sexy debauchery genre. So it's easier for common folks to enjoy before they try other Anax's games.
    Anyway, subscribed & hope more people support Anax on patreon. I'd love to see more anax's novels turned into games:devilish:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

MrHatIsHere

While there are flaws to this game, the multiple strengths of this game make it stand out in various significant ways.

Before I go any further, I recommend you simply play this as a visual novel, since the game mode is mostly wandering and is more of a bother than a benefit. So from this point, I will be focusing on the story mode rather than the game mode.

It becomes obvious early on that this game is about the "Bad Ends", where our heroine is transformed physically and mentally into a minion of some form or another. They are often quite imaginative, but later ones can sometimes drag on too long without standing out too much from earlier examples.

The main appeal for me is definitely the visuals. The models are detailed, and the scenarios are shown with great lighting, textures, choreography, and can range from disgusting to erotic. This visual novel is great at atmosphere, and while its actual comic book storyline is nothing unique, the atmosphere and great visuals leave an impression that lasts as appealing and unique. Definitely worth a look.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ConsoleCog

Very impressed with the initial versions. A unique take on corruption. Didn't think it'd be appealing at first, however playing the game I'm excited to see more. Models are unique and high quality, writing is impeccable, updates come semi-frequently for patreons, less so for the public, however the community is active, and the developer also. Progress reports come frequently! Looking forward to future updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kcoope89

I was hesitant because this is in HTML format , but this game is terrific! I loved the corruption endings. It is kinda of lame on Mac you can't save directly to the game you have to save it to the disk, but with the artwork, story and corruption it well makes up for it. Excited for more!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rangerofgoth

Excellent story thus far with several great looking bad ends. The main draw for me are the visuals which are top notch. The writing is also very good, don't get me wrong, but I just like the artwork that much.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

.N9

Liking everything about this so far, the only downside is its HTML i would much prefer Renpy but other than that this game is fun, and if you like corruption and such this game is for you. I love that we could choose either we join the dark side or being a hero.

Player discretion tho, if you can't handle violent or blood or something like that then you better skip this one

Keep it up dev, can't wait for the next update
  8. 5.00 star(s)

AlphaLewisX

Another game by the master of transformation and corruption Anaximanes. Bad endings concluding the game fast, and a slow burn transformation: would you stay true and become a hero, o should you join the evil and become the sexiest villains of all?

As a side note, I would say I'd rather prefer a RenPy format to the .html one.

Caution: this game is not for the faint of heart. If you feel disgusted by bugs, monsters, dirtiness and blood, or you simply do not like to mix erotica with horror, this game is not for you.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Demolion

The premiss looks great with so many variety of content all revolved around corruption and mind control. It's not only about crazy clowns!
    If you like super heroes and most of all corrupting them this game is for you.
    Another great title in a series of great titles!