xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
Ok little help here
Jade has affection but I don't know any ways to raise it for her
Does someone know how to raise Jade's affection?

xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
Oh interesting but how do i get that chance?
I am unsure what you mean so Ill anserw few possible questions:
-How do you get the potions?- explore till you find witch Lady(Lucia I think) selling special items, if you don't see potions she changes inventory of her shop every so often. Buy potions and then open inventory to use them. Gina will learn that all but 2 potions are pass expiration date and drinks one, leaving you with the one for Stella
-How do I gove it to Stella - you see how when you click train there are options to train with others. If you meet requirments(idk which ones but I think training few times with Jade and Stella should be enough) you will get an option with "Story" written on it. Click it and you'll train with the two of them and Stella will get angry at her lack of results. She leaves, you then have to go to her brothel to speak with her and give that potion if you have it

comodin

Nov 17, 2018
I am unsure what you mean so Ill anserw few possible questions:
-How do you get the potions?- explore till you find witch Lady(Lucia I think) selling special items, if you don't see potions she changes inventory of her shop every so often. Buy potions and then open inventory to use them. Gina will learn that all but 2 potions are pass expiration date and drinks one, leaving you with the one for Stella
-How do I gove it to Stella - you see how when you click train there are options to train with others. If you meet requirments(idk which ones but I think training few times with Jade and Stella should be enough) you will get an option with "Story" written on it. Click it and you'll train with the two of them and Stella will get angry at her lack of results. She leaves, you then have to go to her brothel to speak with her and give that potion if you have it
Thanks man it worked the only problem i can have is how long time pas between doing this and see the ruslts because it says she is busy evry time you try to fight
1719177365254.png

xladotx

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks man it worked the only problem i can have is how long time pas between doing this and see the ruslts because it says she is busy evry time you try to fight
Iirc the end of stella doing that is event based and not time based
I myself had hard time figuring this out and don't remember clearly.
You definitly wanna send mike over to her
and I'm pretty sure you want to progress Jade's relationship
and maybe Aline(I'm pretty sure there was another story taining with Aline and Jade together before Stella returned)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes