RPGM - Girl Beats Hero [v0.0.5] [Boko877]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SHINGIN

I loved this game and showed it to my girlfriend hoping she would be interested in this type of kink and she loved to insert as the girl. So we decided to do it in real life. I am the "hero" who thinks he is strong but when the times comes to fight girl (we have made a type of sex combat), he is defeated brutally. We usually start the fight with some clothes (somewhat sexy ones) then figh. Usually after a little playing, she goes for my balls and dick, this usually leave me defeated forced to drink my cum and her pussy while my balls are absolutely destroyed

An amazing game for the people having the certain kind of kinks
    I hate 3d games,But love this artstyle and animation.
    There isnt too big of a story.
    The best part is the gameplay, you are supposed to be a very powerful hero who defeated demon lord but now he is being beaten (and humiliated) as well as getting his balls kicked in (literally). The anime style really suits this game.

This game has really awakened my ballbusting and getting beaten by women kinks . I love the domination attacks in this game and big tits .

One of the flaws is that there is no "sex" technically, there is no penetration unfortunately BUT there are some other type of sexual attacks . Still the femdom more than enough made up for it

Conclusion : Very good game
  2. 5.00 star(s)

loophole1

Loved playing this, it's exactly what I've been looking for: busy girls swinging their boobs beating the shit out of protagonist. Anyone have other recommendations for games/movies/animations like this?
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dave55

This is my first review pretty much ever, i've never reviewed any game in my life, but here goes.

Starting with the story:
    Honestly, it's nothing special, the story sure as hell isn't the reason you're gonna play this game, it's pretty generic/simple, not super complex: You play as the hero named "Alf" iirc (male protagonist), and you became a really well-known hero for previously defeating the demon lord. However after the demon lord was defeated, the women started to become unnaturally strong, since the energy of the demon lord is 'loose', to the point where your average girl who hasn't trained a day in her life can almost overpower the Hero who defeated the big bad demon lord. I think you can see where this is going after this: it's a femdom game. Anyways in order to avoid women taking over the world and enslaving all men (something like that) the Hero decides to revive the demon lord; and the story stops here at the time of writing this since the new update that "finishes" the story isn't out yet.
    TL:DR: Hero defeats demon lord, his energy makes women OP as fuck, hero wants to revive demon lord to stop it
    The story does the job of tying all the scenes & stuff together, it's nothing special and is likely not the reason you'll be playing this.

Models/Animations:
    Boko877 (creator of this game) did really well, however the motions aren't exactly "realistic" (by that i mean it's a bit over the top, since it's an anime-style game) for example some girls will literally send you flying by hitting you with their breasts lmao, however the animation & model quality is really good, of course it is 3D, so if you don't like 3D models in general then this game is probably not for you, but I still recommend giving it a shot. There are some minor model issues here and there, but it's just me nitpicking and it's nothing that will take you out of the experience.

Content:
    The game receives major updates every couple of months, that add new characters & sometimes animations, (and expand the story a bit) .
    There's plenty of shit to do, different girls to fight, animations & such, there's feet, breast smothering, facesitting, ballbusting and a lot more, however there are no sex scenes/penetrations, and no nudity.
    The girls are always wearing clothes... more or less.
    So this might be a complete dealbreaker, if you're looking for penetration unfortunately.
    There are also some random interactions with certain NPCs in the game, it's a small animated scene, where the MC gets either kicked in the balls for walking into a girls changing room, or quickly sliced up by a sword (no gore, it's just cartoony effects & stuff don't worry) when interacting with a female soldier in a castle.
    However, the breast smothering is present in a lot of characters, and while it is always done somewhat differently (camera angles, poses etc) it can get old pretty quick if you're not super into that stuff..

Gameplay:
    It's an RPGM game, so it's turn-based but with 3D animation for the enemy's attacks, which keeps the fight visually interesting, not much else to say; there is also some button mashing to get out of certain attacks & holds, and if you stay in for too long, you die. I mentioned NPC interactions earlier, but the main girls also have their own interactions outside of battles, you can use the "Plead" option, it lets you do sexy stuff with them without getting murdered/a game over., and it features different animations from the one you see in battle. There are also game over scenes for some major characters, that are pretty good.
    The game is overall really stable and free of bugs, I personally haven't met any during my playthroughs.
    The english is proper, however I am not a native english speaker, so I cannot say for sure, but it's pretty good, and not google/machine-translated.

That's about all I have to say, this review turned out wayy longer than I thought it would be, but oh well.

TL:DR version of the review:
    +Story is generic but it does the job
    +A good amount of content and different animations/scenes
    +Game is well polished and has no major bugs
    +Animations & Models are great

+- Gameplay is nothing out of the ordinary, but it's fine

-No sex/penetration
    -Some stuff may get a bit repetitive

If you read this entire review, thanks for reading & congrats, have this non-existent medal

obligatory sorry for bad english warning since it's not my native language so i may have made some mistakes
  4. 2.00 star(s)

joethebeast

-Interesting concept for a game
    -the models look very nice, but their body physics is weird
    -no sex scenes, only ecchi attacks
    -its a turn based combat where every attack you get to see a video animation of it
    -they never get naked
    -no progression: just randomly walk and challenge people to fight you
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lewdhound

- Fluid Animation, done in 3DCG
    - Huge number of animation
    - Game isnt complete yet, you will only found many girls to battle with.
    - No reverse, and no sex , only handjob and such, where MC will always be bullied. Caters ppl who like femdom.