• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
So does this mean you play as a guy that was a massive walking slut/player that did anything with a pulse? Never understood the wide spread gerna of your a streight man but suddenly find your self as a girl then fuck n' suck every man you meet as if you've never been a non-gay man in your life

Sep 26, 2020
Well, it couldn't be worse than Accidental Woman, right?
I mean, really, the calculator app isn't worse than Accidental Woman.
So, turns out you can work as waitress, maid, secretary or one other thing I forget, you can get lessons in posing, walking, talking and being emotional like a girl, you can attend classes at university and you can join a gym.
Weird hiccup with clothing system: to get ready for bed, the first night, you have to click on your bed, click on "load sleepwear" and then go back to your rom, click on the wardrobe, strip, put on the red pyjamas (they didn't exist until just now), save your current outfit as your sleepwear, leave the wardrobe, click on the bed and sleep. After that first time, you can bed -> load sleepwear -> sleep.

kidicarus

Mar 5, 2024
Starts off good but goes to shit real fuckin fast. Grind isn't fun unless its sexy bodies doin it, to be honest. Not even played many of these HTML games but man they all have the same problem.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Ok. Too many clicks to navigate first off, bloody ridiculous. Error for one scene while work as maid, not a total crash but sends you out of workplace. The wardrobe system is TEDIOUS and NOT intuitive. No idea why it was implemented. Even after figuring it out I don't understand the point as it just more clicking. There are bones to a decent game here but currently a grindy clickfest.

Reactions: OwlBeer

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Nice game, but there is a lot of grindind here at jobs.

Any idea which jobs have the most events? Do you recommend going for Secretary (slut??) ? Or is better to visit college and take part time job (waitress, maid, bookstore attendant) ?
better to visit college! it will be the main part of my game

Reactions: DrDerpington

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
I actually enjoyed the game a lot, but it has a big problem right now.
The amount of grind for the corruption points is way too high.
You have like 3-4 events per character and you need to repeat them 20 times to get the character to the next threshhold. Same goes for work and lectures.
This is not fun.
You need to drasticaly reduce the threshholds or implement way more different events per stage.
i know it is to much grind i will reduce the amount of corruption needed in the future or increase the gain. i am still working on more and more and more thing you can do with the other character

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
The only question that matters is if the game can be played as pure lesbian...for one because i'm lesbian myself and dont do dicks, but the main reason is the simple fact no hetero guy waking up in a female body would become mentally gay and start hunting for dicks - that would be even for this setting far to unrealistic, but sadly thats the most common logic bug in these games...all these little dickhunters...so hetero...^^
after hospital you can i guess.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
So does this mean you play as a guy that was a massive walking slut/player that did anything with a pulse? Never understood the wide spread gerna of your a streight man but suddenly find your self as a girl then fuck n' suck every man you meet as if you've never been a non-gay man in your life
i tried to explain it in the hospital that you getting over drugged but it will be reveals at the end of the hospital after that you don't the MC don't have that urge and your free will what to do or what not. it is my first game please forgive me the obvious weaknesses

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Well, it couldn't be worse than Accidental Woman, right?
I mean, really, the calculator app isn't worse than Accidental Woman.
So, turns out you can work as waitress, maid, secretary or one other thing I forget, you can get lessons in posing, walking, talking and being emotional like a girl, you can attend classes at university and you can join a gym.
Weird hiccup with clothing system: to get ready for bed, the first night, you have to click on your bed, click on "load sleepwear" and then go back to your rom, click on the wardrobe, strip, put on the red pyjamas (they didn't exist until just now), save your current outfit as your sleepwear, leave the wardrobe, click on the bed and sleep. After that first time, you can bed -> load sleepwear -> sleep.
thanks for pointing out will fix that for 0.4.8 it is really wired

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Can you choose suicide? Cause I have no doubt that's what most guys would choose. After killing any and everyone involved in doing that to them.

• Haha
Reactions: namelessone22

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Ok. Too many clicks to navigate first off, bloody ridiculous. Error for one scene while work as maid, not a total crash but sends you out of workplace. The wardrobe system is TEDIOUS and NOT intuitive. No idea why it was implemented. Even after figuring it out I don't understand the point as it just more clicking. There are bones to a decent game here but currently a grindy clickfest.
i working every week on my game so you can more do in every place and with every person. please forgive me the game is not finished and there is a lot work to do i know

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes