• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

kidicarus

Mar 5, 2024
Hey didn't mean to shit on your game so hard. Just not a fan of the grind and wardrobe stuff. Don't get discouraged because people don't like your shit. If you like it then do it and people who like what you like will find it and enjoy it and shit. Create for you first and the audience second is what someone smart told me once.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Description suggests that you'd be able to choose between being into men or women. Not even finished day one and "Hi, I'm your therapist! Have a dick to suck!" Like, what? Is it really so hard to think of the kind of therapy that you'd actually give someone in this situation?

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I had fun with this game in a couple of the earlier versions. I have noticed that you do regularly update this game pretty much weekly on tfgames, and you have been pretty consistent at that, which is more than many other devs can say. You are active and responsive in that community. Don't let the negative trash in this toxic community discourage you, it is a piracy site after all, so they let anyone roam around these parts. Keep it up.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Hey didn't mean to shit on your game so hard. Just not a fan of the grind and wardrobe stuff. Don't get discouraged because people don't like your shit. If you like it then do it and people who like what you like will find it and enjoy it and shit. Create for you first and the audience second is what someone smart told me once.
Thanks a bit much shit in your talking but I guess I understand what you mean. I see that a lot people thing it is to much grind. I will work on that issue in some near future

Reactions: OwlBeer

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Description suggests that you'd be able to choose between being into men or women. Not even finished day one and "Hi, I'm your therapist! Have a dick to suck!" Like, what? Is it really so hard to think of the kind of therapy that you'd actually give someone in this situation?
I know it's strange but I had a greater plan behind it. But many just find that awkward.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
I had fun with this game in a couple of the earlier versions. I have noticed that you do regularly update this game pretty much weekly on tfgames, and you have been pretty consistent at that, which is more than many other devs can say. You are active and responsive in that community. Don't let the negative trash in this toxic community discourage you, it is a piracy site after all, so they let anyone roam around these parts. Keep it up.
I didn't expect so kind words. Yes I do update every week. With every week new things to do but for. I have a lot fun making that game but yes it is hard to please all tastes. I will do my best

Dec 26, 2019
I had a decent amount of fun with this! Now, to wait for updates.

Speaking of, anyone know of any games like this that are completed? Most that I can find are in various forms of completion.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I didn't expect so kind words. Yes I do update every week. With every week new things to do but for. I have a lot fun making that game but yes it is hard to please all tastes. I will do my best
Thanks. I just lol'd that someone word-for-word plagiarized my comment and turned it into their review of your game. All I can do is kind of chuckle and laugh at that I guess?

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
I had a decent amount of fun with this! Now, to wait for updates.

Speaking of, anyone know of any games like this that are completed? Most that I can find are in various forms of completion.
Awww thanks
Nice to read something positive

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I know it's strange but I had a greater plan behind it. But many just find that awkward.
"Greater"? There are already hundreds of slut simulator games. If you just want to make another one of those, description should reflect that and not get people's hopes up that it might be something good for a change.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
maybe it's at this point bad story telling. so i need to rewrite it i will put that on my list mit things for the near future.
as i startet this game i had no plan at all and i just wanted to make a game because i thought it would be fun later in the progress i made more thoughts about the story and what i want all include in that game.

Sep 26, 2020
Yeah, that was a lot much, not a bit much, a lot much, even in context of the conversation you can overhear on your last day at the hospital.

I don't think the answer to complaints of grinding is necessarily to make everything go by faster.
That risks making the complaints about waking up as a girl and being the world's biggest slut a fortnight later very valid.
I think the problem is that there's nothing happening along the way.
If the only way to get from level 5 to level 50 is to plant, harvest and process a metric shitload of fields and fruit trees and cook ridiculous numbers of meals, that's a grind.
If you can get several levels doing stuff for the Elves, Dwarves and/or stray humans of Ered Luin or for the Hobbits of the Shire or for the Hobbits and humans of Swanfleet then move on when you're ready to Bree-land, the Old Forest and the Barrow-downs or from Swanfleet to Cardolan, then after Bree-land you can go to the North Downs or to Evendim or to the Lone-lands or skip a few levels by doing missions from the mission hubs, then you can go to Forochel or Angmar or the Trollshaws and Misty Mountains or do missions or do skirmishes or redo the Great Barrow and/or Fornost instances or keep farming and cooking or go out and harvest ores and make ingots and make jewellery, swords, axes, plate armour, shields, toolkits, chisels and rifllers or harvest logs and make lutes, theorbos, harps, bows, staves, spears, clubs, bookshelves, beds, breakfast tables and totem poles or mix all those approaches together and go to Eregion at any level from 42 to 52, depending entirely on when you feel ready, and go back to kick the Angmarim around some more when you're level 55 and it's easy, then it's a game and you can happily sink MONTHS into playing it without it feeling like as much of a grind as ONE DAY of doing the same instance twelve times an hour.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
i tried to explain it in the hospital that you getting over drugged but it will be reveals at the end of the hospital after that you don't the MC don't have that urge and your free will what to do or what not. it is my first game please forgive me the obvious weaknesses
Nah, I think it was explained pretty well. It was obvious the MC was over dosed with some drugs in the hospital.
The person who complained probably missed that.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes