• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Hello, some other bugs I found:
- Doing yoga will give 2 points in Femininity until 100, where it gives only 1, but you can go over 100
- I haven't been able to unlock the bathtub events with Lars (says I need Allure 100 when I have over 200)
- When in the apartment, the picnic event is repeatable multiple times in a day, and it always grants Lars corruption, so it's possible to reach more than 80 corruption for Lars:
- Also, after reaching 100 corruption with Lars, the progress bar in the diary stops showing, but the corruption stat keeps accurate track
- The anal option in the shower with Lars shows the right text but the wrong mp4
- The creampie option in the shower with Lars also shows the wrong mp4. The text only says "creamepie". The option to select it is also misspelled.

Keep up the good work!
okay okay okay it costed me some time but
the yoga bug must been fixed i cant find it. there was a bug with double fem but i fixed it will need to playtest it in the code is no error i can find.
the bathtub event is for corruption value 60 there was an error that it was always shown.
also the picnic should be a onetime event with lars corruption 40 can find the problem. for real that makes me crazy
yes the end of the bar is not finishd 80 should be max right now
yes the shower anal with lars should not be available right now the picture is just placeholder
same for creampie

Reactions: erinyes and aumomoc

Pluck283

Jun 9, 2023
Nice game, but there is a lot of grindind here at jobs.

Any idea which jobs have the most events? Do you recommend going for Secretary (slut??) ? Or is better to visit college and take part time job (waitress, maid, bookstore attendant) ?

Played two of to the second and final upgrade as part of today's update (slut/secretary and maid). They are both basically the same.

JellyStone

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Played two of to the second and final upgrade as part of today's update (slut/secretary and maid). They are both basically the same.
the jop part is almost the same but the later in game it is different. like you will not meet Patricia as secretary/office slut. Also you will miss some of the story in the University. as secretary you will be more pushed in the roll of a slut without having an option.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes