HTML - Completed - Girl Crush [v1.2] [Bix Lewd]

1. 3.00 star(s)

LuminosHands

Pros:
    • Nice art style
    • Nice H scene expression(orgasm)
    • Nice short story
    • Story and dialogue tries to make appeal to the reader in a 'comfy' manner and towards an female demographic
    Cons
    • Has very little content
    • Repetitive actions and dialogue required to progress through H scene
    • No full body just top half of the girl when it comes to H scene
    • Very little visual content towards H scenes(little variation in visuals during H scene).
    • Dialogue for H scene are repetitive(mostly due to game requiring repeptitive actions and going through H scene multiple times to gain highest love value for the day)
    Mostly the problem with this game is that due to the game is repetition(Just barely a 3 star would've been 2 with any more problems). Just requiring you going through the day choosing 'Break' option twice which gaining the love value isn't guaranteed(however percentage chance does increase over time), then having to go through the H scene (even more dialogue)for more love value due to limited actions for the day.
    I have to point out the H scene expression the orgasm is really good even the teared variation(top notch). However there is no variation in girl positioning, different angles and or full body for H scenes or normal(such a waste since the artstyle is so nice and there are already scenes that fit it (spanking Scene)). The closed eyes expression feels off or weird( it might be the mouth position)
    Due to the repetitive 'gameplay', it drags out the game longer than it should be and ruins the experience. I do have to credit it as it does slowly unlock the H scenes this way and is also accounted for in the story(kind of (hmmm...maybe not)) as its utilised as your relationship being deeper due to the length of time spent with the character.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Nerim

Ok now I feel a bit stupid because I already commented that game but forgot to vote, and now I have to write a message for voting ^_^!
    So : nice little game, cute, simple, quick, etc. without abusing or strange things. Thank you!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

gfx

It's dead simple, but it works. The whole thing is minimal, and the skeleton of the game really shows, but it still made me feel nice when i played through it.

Big games with way more stuff kept me occupied for less time than these couple pages of HTML. It doesn't have to be professional and full of cOnTeNt.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Beggarman

"Streamlined" is probably the best description I could come up with for this. It's a short & sweet, fairly vanilla lesbian story about a couple of study partners warming up to each other over a series of sessions, with practically everything not relating to this stripped out: No tacked-on life-sim elements or even a description of your life outside of these sessions. Even the UI is fairly streamlined - lines on individual pages are kept fairly short and the "continue" button remains fixed in place 99% of the time on larger screens, only moving when offering some options. The writing can be a bit raunchy but stays believable. Unique events can trigger on certain conditions, providing a nice bit of novelty.

The only thing holding this back from 5 stars is that it does feel like it's missing a certain... something I can't put my finger on; There is no one thing holding it back, just a few areas of possible improvement. It is a little grindy, there could be a bit more content during the study sessions in general, maybe some more sex and more unique events, and seasoned perverts may not find this to be enough for them, but it's more than competently made, and I quite like it overall, and more lesbian content is always a plus.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

standout

I liked it, short and sweet, I took off a star for using Akabur's assets, not because it wasn't a cute model but because of how limited it made the images. Overall it was fun and I liked it. Keep up the good work Dev!