HTML Completed Girl Crush [v1.2] [Bix Lewd]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well,I just needed to reach towards a good ending.
I'm passably certain there's exactly one ending and that's literally impossible to miss. The ingame how to play instructions certainly seem to imply as much - "Just try to do as many different things as you can. All roads lead to love! (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)"

Reactions: qorl55

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
[refreshing to see a twine game that isn't sissy, transformation stuff even if i personally like that stuff] - Hypaweeb02

Yeah why the heck is that so common?
Twine is the most Ripped-straight-from-the-web-images centered game engine there is, and they usually use actual people, so i think maybe real pron of sissy/trap stuff is more common than hentai?? Just a guess thou

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Twine is the most Ripped-straight-from-the-web-images centered game engine there is, and they usually use actual people, so i think maybe real pron of sissy/trap stuff is more common than hentai?? Just a guess thou
Maybe the relatively easy interface allows lazy "developers" to create (and often abandon) lazy games.

But on the other hand, Twine also has enough potential that a little bit of creativity and imagination can go a long way.

Reactions: starvoyager

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
I once tried messing with SugarCube to make something like this, once upon a time. Glad to see someone is making this. :D
Harlowe is the default story format for Twine 2.x, and it's easier to learn than SugarCube. If the most complex thing you want to write is a visual novel or 'choose you own adventure' story Harlowe is more than fine.

Nerim

Nov 18, 2019
Hi! Just wanna say thank you for this little (but so dramatically short ;)) game. Akabur's artwork make this cute, even if there is actually no real sexual pictures in it. The "story" and concept remains fairly simple (well, a bit repetitive, but kinky actions come really fast in game).
Good job (y)

gfx

Jun 11, 2020
it's sort of minimal, there isn't much to it, but it puts the small amount of parts it has to good use. adorable.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes