VN - Unity - Girl Galley Grand Line [Ch. 2] [Boy D. Joy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Botjack69

Great game, looking forward to newer releases. Since this review needs to be longer than 200 characters I will continue. The art is amazing, I dont have anything to complain about in that department. The lack of animation is a little disappointing but, as long as the art continues to be as good as it is and it means we get a quality product I have no qualms. Gameplay currently isnt there, but seeing as it is still very early on in its development and I know the developers has plans in that department I will hold off any critiques until the gameplay developed more.

Overall great work developers and worth while keeping tabs on to see how it develops.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

anon280

Version: Chapter 1 Update 4

Amazing art and sex scene for an early start with little content otherwise.

Writing & Sound
    • literature level - a lot of descriptive writing
      • but cringey humor outside H scene
      • sometimes it feels unnecessary for characters that i can see what is being described of their appearance
        • where this won't be a problem is for hot female characters to build up the erotic tension in reading
          • with which the writing does exceptionally well, the writing for the sex scene is equivalent to erotic literature - a lot of details to really flavour the moment
    • storywise there's not much to say since the episode was short and introductory
    • Boa's VA was okay. because it's cartoon style the voice acting works for the most part
    • sfx and music is appreciated when used
    Art & H content
    • overall quality 2d art, most evident in the:
      • Boa CG scene has gorgeous artwork
        • she has a lot of alluring and lusty expressions for each image
        • the art style is peak quality for that scene
        • and the scene it self was very well paced and enjoyable
    • that being said, the characters have a lot of cartoony personality
    • it's refreshing when that can be utilized in an adult game
    • suggestion: more character expressions should be added for each character to liven up the VN
    UI/Engine
    • can't save, must rely on checkpoints
    • text box too big and mostly opaque which blocks art
      • suggestion: either enabling a shortcut mouse button to hide box (instead of clicking the little button in the bottom right corner) or implementing an opacity slider would help this issue
    • must click within box to continue
    • suggestion: adding a scene replay in gallery - the writing and sound deserves a replay button too (not just the art)

Little content but fun and sexy start with a less than favourable UI.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Lofiel9900

The game got my invisible pp throbbing—the art, Amazing. The bitch slap, Pog. Boobs, good. Honestly though one of the best Hentai games I've played thus far. I can't wait to watch this game grow and thrive into the best game I know it can be.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

justapervert

By the time I am typing this it is currently chapter 1, Go down to my Conclusion if you can't be arsed with the full assessment.

Gameplay: All hail Unity powered VN games, though may be used for more adventurous games such as the notorious Taffy tales this game manage to captivate my heart...who am I kidding this game caught me attention due to me being a fan of one piece since the early 2000, not many games get straight to the point as this one with an early display of purpose and ambition by presenting the main Mc whom you command, and their way of life and obstacles to come by. This is done by an easy no trouble narrator design which easy to read and understand, Head my advice this isn't no story skipper hentai enjoyer type of read and understand...No this is a bright vibrant atmosphere with your dick firmly in hand and focused, captivated by the easy to progress dynamics. (5/5)

Story: Easy to demonstrate hard to properly execute, first comes a smut intro with best girl Boa then proceeds with one refreshing type of hentai I've haven't seen since in many years. though there isn't much to say due to the game being in its infancy the progress seems to follow the canon one piece style with of course a massive plot changes, this can be explain in the hint for chapter 2 which I applaud by the way the developer teased it. simple so far yet manage to be very versatile for the many future updates for this game to claim. (5/5)

Scenes: Now my favourite subject, the first and currently only smut scene presented to the player is the scene with boa, she sure Hancock us the MC well blessing us with 3 really well made CG scenes, blends colour and vibrant nature it all comes into one, Very well executed matching the dialog with the scene and surprisingly i expect the text box to be bright and out of place with the scene however this wasn't the case. the game dev and artist must have gotten good communication skills because though small these little things make a huge difference. (5/5)

Conclusion: Read this if you can't be arsed with the ones in red, Good progression, easy navigation and importantly good art style. what more could you want in a game. how about a one piece romance VN to depict. Exactly good sauce good food stay tune for the more update to come. take my word on this review I've witness rises and falls on games, this might be the next big thing these coming years.

P.S did you know P.S means post script, No? now you know. I wish the best for the developer and you the player to also remain in good health. =Justapervert.