Feb 14, 2020
That one is hard to answer as it depends on how you play and how fast you read. At the moment there isn't too much content, consider it more like a tease of each of the stories main branches.

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, but I'm a little unclear what you mean by 'primitive template' exactly??

Sure, it's a similar kind of story to other transformation games - Perverted Education, Psychology Club, etc, - in that it's a college setting and there's a bunch of sissification/feminization stuff happening.

But your comment makes it sounds like I just took some HTML/Twine template and dropped a load of half-assed writing into it in a couple hours, which i totally didn't!! This game has taken like 6 months of my evenings and weekends to even get it to this point. :(

Feb 14, 2020
Sorry, but I'm a little unclear what you mean by 'primitive template' exactly??

Sure, it's a similar kind of story to other transformation games - Perverted Education, Psychology Club, etc, - in that it's a college setting and there's a bunch of sissification/feminization stuff happening.

But your comment makes it sounds like I just took some HTML/Twine template and dropped a load of half-assed writing into it in a couple hours, which i totally didn't!! This game has taken like 6 months of my evenings and weekends to even get it to this point. :(
Don't let this pull you down, Dana. There will always be people who won't understand how much work it is to actually develop a game and especially the story. Everyone can put together some simple lines, but when it actually comes to good writing it sure needs a lot of time to do things right. I believe that is where your game shines.
So please don't let a single message disencourage you. Personally I enjoy reading your story so far and I hope you manage to keep it on this level, even if it means I'll have to wait a long time for an update. I know it will be worth waiting for. <3

Feb 14, 2020
I understand that it was just a reply to mistkae, but since the game is in a rather early state of development it is impossible to tell what will happen with it and where it will go. The foundation is pretty solid so far and believe it is best to focus on what you have at the beginning, than already adding more routes just to please more people. In my opinion the continuation and expansion of what is there is more important right now. At some point later in the development it is always nice to add more things and maybe diversity to it, as long as it fits the overall theme of course.
Currently I just want to see more of what is already there. I just love to explore the different characters and hopefully we get to see more of their individual motivations. In the long run there is huge potential already to flesh out the different areas of the game, add more characters, improve the college aspect and more.

If we want the game to grow into what it can become, we will have to show our support to the developer. And I don't mean just donate and support on patreon. (Which I would love to do if I weren't so incredibly poor at the moment.) We also should try our best to encourage them to keep working and putting their precious free time into it. :)

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Cutelittlekitty - thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you've enjoyed the game so far and can see it for what it is, namely a vehicle for the writing. And hopefully you will enjoy the stuff I have planned for the story in coming months!

qwls - I see, and sorry if it seemed like I was on the defensive. I thought you were levelling the comment just at my game, not at HTML/transformation-style games in general ... I certainly am a novice coder! I come from a background in erotica writing, not game design, and this has been my first attempt at branching out into "interactive fiction" by adapting a published novella of mine (same title, you can find it on Amazon) into a playable game.

Twine/HTML is limited for sure, and yes, a lot of the coding is very simplistic and repetitive. So in that respect it certainly is a fairly familiar 'template' - I've also used some third party macros and inventory system plugged into the game, one of which might contain the "code that changes security settings" you mentioned?? (I'm guessing it was put in more for browser compatibility reasons than for anything nefarous though?). But I just wanted to try and explain that while yes, my game is probably formulaic and 'template-like' within the grand scheme of transformation/sissy style HTML games, i also put a lot of hard work into it; it wasn't just some basic template that I filled in with a few paragraphs of writing here and there. Even a crummy HTML twine game takes a long time to build up from scratch - especially for a novice developer like myself! :)

Feb 14, 2020
It also depends on the engine and dev tools. I fiddled around a bit with Twine 2 and it seems easy enough to add a lot of more branches later on. Also in Girl Games there already are a lot of unused places present where it would be easy to continue and add new things then branch off of them.

spinydancer

May 6, 2019
I do love this game so far and can't wait for more updates. :3 If there's an option to just keep xdressing without fully transforming into a girl or being made to get tits, I'll give you my firstborn.

Feb 14, 2020
Sounds awesome. I also hope there will be even more SPH and some chastity too, but even without the latter it seems to become a really good game. <3

Reactions: CuriousG08

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
You're in luck! There will be both - but again, as with the transformation stuff, the chastity content will be optional at a later point. SPH on the other hand is going to be reoccuring (considering the MC isn't particularly well-endowed). My overall plan is that after the Girl Games is over, you will be able to pursue whatever kind of stuff you're into - so there'll be a full transformation route (via surgery), a crossdressing route, a sissy route. And i'm also going to build in a 'self-feminization' path pretty soon too (so you ignore the Games and mistresses, but can slowly learn about crossdressing on your own), oh and eventually one where you just stay totally male!

Kaa-san

Apr 21, 2018
You're in luck! There will be both - but again, as with the transformation stuff, the chastity content will be optional at a later point. SPH on the other hand is going to be reoccuring (considering the MC isn't particularly well-endowed). My overall plan is that after the Girl Games is over, you will be able to pursue whatever kind of stuff you're into - so there'll be a full transformation route (via surgery), a crossdressing route, a sissy route. And i'm also going to build in a 'self-feminization' path pretty soon too (so you ignore the Games and mistresses, but can slowly learn about crossdressing on your own), oh and eventually one where you just stay totally male!
Just wanna say that I'm proudly supporting you on patreon for this exact reason! SPH games in this style are hard to come by and I see so much promise here. Can't wait to see where this goes.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Can I ask what does CFNM and SPH mean, and to what extent are the crossdressing and sissy routes mandatory?

Feb 14, 2020
CFNM stand for clothed female, nude male and SPH means small penis humiliation. This game is all about feminization at the moment so currently the crossdressing routes are mandatory. At some point in later development there might be an alternate route without it, but currently the dev is focusing on the feminization routes, as far as I understood it.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes