CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
It's a wonderful start of a good feminization game! Don't worry about all the negative people. Everyone has big balls on the internet and a lot of people are really sick and twisted, the ones who get their jollies off by causing misery for others. Then too, there are those with constructive criticism and legitimate concerns and questions to put forth. You'll have to harden your hard for the former with a smile knowing full well, and just keep doing what you have been doing with the later.

I love your game so far and wish you the best of luck to stay motivated and happy to continue till completion for your work of art. I feel like this is going to be quite a gem!

Reactions: CutelittleKitty
Nov 1, 2017
Hello, does anyone know how to run this game on the phone, android 9? I downloaded the game, launched the game, I see the text, but there are no pictures. thanks

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Hello, does anyone know how to run this game on the phone, android 9? I downloaded the game, launched the game, I see the text, but there are no pictures. thanks
I remember having a problem like that too when I had no choice but to use my phone for one of the html games. Even though Android has a different file system, the browser should still be able to load the images, but it doesn't. What I did was intall a local html viewer/browser that I fouind on the app store. Then, any time I wanted to play an offline html game, I used that. I hope that helps.

Nov 1, 2017
I remember having a problem like that too when I had no choice but to use my phone for one of the html games. Even though Android has a different file system, the browser should still be able to load the images, but it doesn't. What I did was intall a local html viewer/browser that I fouind on the app store. Then, any time I wanted to play an offline html game, I used that. I hope that helps.
Thanks for the answer, but that did not help. I installed some HTML viewer, but they all have an error. I'm not English speaking, so I don’t quite understand what to do. thanks

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
CuriousG08 - thank you so much for your kind words! I'm working hard on it and hoping to have a new update out around the end of March.

stolikk.stulki - I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble playing it on your phone. I'm only really testing the game on my computer browswer - I think that i might have to look into adding some extra code to make it optimized/playable for mobile (which is kinda low on my list of priorities right now, but which I will get around to eventually!). In the meantime, have you maybe tried playing the game from your phone but on a few different browsers? Maybe one will work better than the others?

Feb 14, 2020
danasavage - Awesome to hear that the next update might not be too far away. Just make sure to not overwork yourself with it. As much as I want to play and see more of your great work, I wouldn't like to see you stress yourself too much. Thanks again for supplying us with this lovely game of yours.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I love these type of feminization games, but I am not really fond of the drawing of the main character or the banner of the game itself xD But in the end what I seek in these are good writing. Can i disable seeing the main character drawing?

jackwhite6

Mar 31, 2019
Really enjoyed playing thru this game. It was a great start to what seems like a fun sissy adventure!

Just a couple little notes/requests. Would it be possible to not have to manually go take a shower every day? It becomes pretty annoying. Maybe it could just happen automatically when you wake up each morning? Also it would be nice if the game would remember the clothes I was wearing the day before and not have to manually choose them each day.

Reactions: danasavage

danasavage

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Whoops, sorry it's taken me so long to respond!

Nicknicola - if you're playing via browser (and you should be because I'm guessing the game currently looks pretty awful on mobile), then there should be a tab on the upper right next to the character for you to hide them. I'm also going to look into disabling all images as an option further down the line, a) for ppl like yourself who just want to enjoy the writing and b) as a quick basic workaround for mobile scaling until i can get it sorted properly ...

Jackwhite6 - thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying it! I'm working on a new version now and hope to finesse/remove some of the more boring and tedious game loops. Fingers crossed it'll be more to your liking (and hopefully out in a couple weeks!) .

Feaharn - yeah, for now all the content is down the Girl Games route ... BUT with the new update (out in a couple weeks hopefully) there should be a LOT more you can do on your own ;) Please bear in mind everyone that the game is still in an Alpha stage - i haven't even completed the main story yet. So a lot of it is currently bare bones. :)

TrashTash

Apr 2, 2018
Sure, I don't want to pressure you, I'm just wondering if there is no content or I'm just too dumb to find it (which happens more than I'd like to admit)

Reactions: danasavage

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
What a fantastic start to something fresh! I hope this dev sticks with it. Don't listen to the morons here, F95 normies can be harsh on HTML games, but us that love them, LOVE THEM. please continue, I'll be checking out the patreon once there's a bit more meat here. It's not that I don't trust you, but well, past devs have destroyed my ability to give new devs the benefit of the doubt. But I hope to see more!

Feb 14, 2020
I also can't wait to see what is up next. Already finished what is there more than 6 times. x)

But if the new content lives up to the quality of this release, then it is worth to wait for.

Reactions: CuriousG08
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes