Unity - Completed - Girl & Gem Magic [Final] [Twilight Sonata Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Not On My Watch

Pretty average Chinese puzzle game.

It's tetris, but not. Rather than the pieces falling from the top and you needing to maneuver them, instead you simply click and drag them into the desired position. Of course, in this game lines can be cleared both horizontally and vertically.

In terms of gameplay, you "fight" each enemy girl who will have special abilities to attack you with. You also have abilities to deploy after clearing a certain number of lines. After defeating each girl, you get a sex scene with them. Collectively, I was able to clear the game in under 45 minutes, with only upgrading some of the skills and not purchasing any new abilities.

Art wise, it's not bad. All the characters are animated. The girl's portraits will react to your attacks and will change expressions while their clothes are gradually stripped away. The reward scenes are decently animated and detailed with some level of interactivity. Each reward scene has two variants: the pink 'story version' where you click through in a linear fashion, and the blue 'free play' version where you can alternate between some different interactions, such as touching, licking, or using a sex toy. Additionally, you can change the girl's clothing level.

Voice over wise, it's again fairly average relative to the other Chinese games that are released on F95. Only notable thing was the third girl who had some rather unhinged laughing during her attacks.

Generally, if you're into puzzle games, I'd say go for it. It's worth the time.