Unity - Completed - Girl Halloween [v1.42] [SRM88]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MustBePotato

[Version 1.35.1]
    Significant amounts of bugs, missing features and walking simulation, however, the style carries it forward to something I would very much like seeing more of.

Pros:
    • Great character design (MC is ok, but the monsters are great)
    • Immersive environment
    • BDSM scenes with style that is difficult to find elsewhere
    • A bit of character customization
    Cons:
    • No permanence! Scenes do not stay unlocked after closing the application
    • Soft and hard locks of progress without warning
    • Occasional glitches with objects
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MoreNow

*July 2022 UPDATE*
    Well, still no save system, no gallery, no clear instructions/walkthrough, etc. Its fun that its "cryptic" but theres a limit to that whole concept. TOO annoying to actually get scenes and to actually experience all the scenes. NO WAY to get all the scenes unless invest -and im not kidding here - HOURS and HOURS of gameplay to repetitive walking and interacting with things that can SHOOT you OFF THE MAP and make you start all over. Surprisingly buggy and frustrating. The dev really needs to work on polishing and fixing instead of expanding the map or adding ANY new content. i think it could be a crazy successful game with a really good save system and spawn systems, and a well thought out and powerful gallery or area you can spawn enemies for scenes etc.

oct 2021
    easily one of the best games ever. the style, tone, and theme is super well done. some of the monsters are a bit too cringe-ugly. the level of bdsm and torture is fuckin amazing and fun - very creative and sexy. i do wish there was more progression in the sex scenes. and i really want to see scenes of her giving in and indulging - that really needs to get added or tweaked.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

TiffanyFox25

On first impression, this game tries to be a spooky slow walker . The game feels clunky at the moment but as long as this game has active development, this should improve with each update. As for now, I am placing this game at 3 stars.

The character walks fairly slow and the environment isn't that spooky or scary. If the environment had more interactive spookiness that can affect the player somehow, then I wouldn't have gone off the path looking for jump scares.

On the note of exploring, I've gotten my character stuck in various nooks and crannies, so my suggestion to players. Don't go offroad or try to crawl into some random hole looking for easter eggs!!! I had to restart the game, but eventually I stopped playing.

Character model is sexy, environment is decorated but not very interactive, and music/sounds is alright. Nothing stands out too much. Like I said before, I shall wait for updates.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Centrophy

Holy crap. I usually like to give 3d games a bit more leeway but this is practically unplayable. No crosshair in a game where you need to find small things in cabinets and drawers and on tables is a horrible idea. Character movement is a mess. The player character moves way too slowly and has a tendency to get caught on everything. There's a sprint bar but it drains immediately and refills slowly. There is also no save system so good luck with that one.

Visuals are mostly fine though I did get one bug after being caught by a ghost where lighting was pretty much disabled. The one sex animation loop that I got from one of the ghosts (robed guy) was fine. There's an inventory system but it's horrible and barely functions. It is entirely possible to pick up the key to enter the mansion and have it not register so you'll have to restart the game. The escape key does nothing. The only way I found to exit the game was to alt+f4. The camera is pretty awful while being too close to the character and there is no option to adjust mouse sensitivity.