Unity Completed Girl Jigsaw [Final] [Cartoon game]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
This is a "beautiful girl puzzle interactive" game, in the game, your goal is to put the puzzle pieces together, and interact with the character.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-30
Release Date: 2021-06-22
Developer: Cartoon game -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: A traveler's photo album
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Thanks BaasB for sharing the game.
ss (1).jpg ss (2).jpg ss (3).jpg ss (4).jpg ss (5).jpg ss (6).jpg ss (7).jpg ss (8).jpg pic1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I actually downloaded it (hey, I like puzzles, ok?) .. so for anybody wondering:
It's uncensored, and the puzzles give you lewd hentai scenes. Once you are done with the puzzle you click and the scene plays. Hitting space you can speed it up until the orgasm meter fills. Speeding it up means that the moans will speed up as well. Which in turn means: CHIPMUNK SEX.
Great for a laugh, if nothing else.

Puzzles suck tho. It's only the 9 missing middle pieces and they get auto-turned for you. Literally failsafe.
... yes, I was serious about wanting a nice puzzle game <_<"

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn this is a shitty jigsaw puzzle it auto turns pieces for you does not get more than 9. The picture is not animated during putting the puzzle together. I have a fun one that the puzzle is animated so it's quite fun figuring out where that piece goes.. This is a baby puzzle game with an adult picture.. Utter garbage.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I actually downloaded it (hey, I like puzzles, ok?) .. so for anybody wondering:
It's uncensored, and the puzzles give you lewd hentai scenes. Once you are done with the puzzle you click and the scene plays. Hitting space you can speed it up until the orgasm meter fills. Speeding it up means that the moans will speed up as well. Which in turn means: CHIPMUNK SEX.
Great for a laugh, if nothing else.

Puzzles suck tho. It's only the 9 missing middle pieces and they get auto-turned for you. Literally failsafe.
... yes, I was serious about wanting a nice puzzle game <_<"
jigsawplanet.com
+lewd picture collection
+???
=profit
but seriously why a good puzzles so hard to find.

Reactions: Avibyte

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
tbh.. The title sounds kinda gory..
..But finally, I can puzzle my waifu together! xD

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
jigsawplanet.com
+lewd picture collection
+???
=profit
but seriously why a good puzzles so hard to find.
I know.. best puzzle game I found was the moving animation one.. they were even moving when seperated.. it was fun figuring out where that piece would go when it had moving image.

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a mod to make all the H scenes use manual gameplay like @HomeMate for piston.
Goes in the managed folder.

Replaces Csharp DLL. Back it up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote