Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You know why I started to speak about part of it again in the first place? I admit it is on my mind for a long time and the whole event as a highlight of the game, but the real reason was that just in few pages 3 different users (or so) in fairly quick succession brought it up. I'd say that counts for something.
Not to mention everyone that doesn't know of it and asks here for moar hardcore/bdsm.

But that's what I'm saying, you just don't add reactions until you feel like it. As it is now, it doesn't have them anyway.

Just another entry point for the time being. Everytime I play a new release, I go through that event. Sometimes I play Sveta as a slut, sometimes as a prude virgin to be rekt. And everytime I play her as a virgin (or otherwise supposed to be a upstanding gal) it ruins immersion.

(I'll do it myself either way, if I don't burn out playing the game)
Yeah but 3 isn't very many. Just saying in the grand scheme of things of how many people ask for this or that content. This wouldn't even be in the top 10 request. Not saying never, just saying it is not a high priority and when we do it, I would rather seen it done right. Which means reactions etc.

Sveta vs Lizaveta engaging into a gossip war.
That kinda happens something similar in the Dimka revenge story arc. But that is hard to write.

BTW, the gopnik group that includes Paulina at the park shouldn't screw and humiliate Sveta even after her slut rep skyrockets?
IMO the gopnik (at least the males +paulina + lena and lera) should be doing things to Sveta 10x more, just as they do with Sonia.
The one scene is about doing it to a good girl like they did to Sonia.
There use to be more but
1) Most of the events where terrible and no way to avoid them on top of it.
2) A lot of players don't like to much forced stuff where the player has no choice. We have some of it and we always will but we don't want to much of it.

With that said when we get around to expanding the gopniks there will be more of Sveta as a victim, or others, or letting Sveta join in on picking on others.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is an event with alyona, anushka, lera and lena in the park...drink with them and you end up eating 4 pussys, so even for me there is a gopnic slut ride...however, it doesnt hit my reputation at all...only the dicks bring you down, just like in real life ^^
It only happens if you make certain choices while hanging out with them. There is also a scene where you compete and the losers have to get naked, which can include Sveta being the winner.

Also the pussy eating does impact it, but not much. Most of the girls brag less than the boys do. So hooking up with them means less of a hit. There is a few exceptions on both sides where some of the boys don't brag and give little or no rep and some of the girls that will, like Pauline if you do stuff in front of her.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I have no idea why it is giving me a virus warning when downloading the sound pack. I never had it before.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
You enable her brain by cutting half her brain.
Not really. That's like saying getting a sex addict to keep his pants on is turning off half his brain. If anything, she seems far more thoughtful if she isn't feeling like getting gang-banged all the time. Non boy-addled Katya can be quite vain, but can also be a fun girlfriend. The difference may well be because she might have been written by different people.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
It is a bit more involved than that. It still takes time to write the different text and reactions for the different locations. Like Dan would likely react differently outside of school than in it when being slapped for example. So it is not just a copy and paste.
I'm thinking some of the more simple interactions can just be circumvented. Like when Sveta kisses Katja in the hallway and Ivan beats up the heckler, maybe there is an option to not thank him by kissing him and go straight to the end of the break.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Virulenz

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
As nutluck says, magic stuff hasn't been given enough consideration and there's many places where Succubus-Sveta should have different options. The issue for us is no one wants to work on that content and add these options ahead of the things they are working on. Wil keep trying to get more interest in it.
Thanks all I need is that little bit of hope ahead :D

BTW it appears that in the latest version Sveta can still leave the Shulgin's apartment fully naked. It's just funny to see how she isn't considered as "wearing exhibitionist clothing" while wearing noth at all walking down the streets :p

Further edit: image for school outfit 62 seems missing but didn't test if if was due to the QSP interface.

1679477133034.png

Last edited:

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Not really. That's like saying getting a sex addict to keep his pants on is turning off half his brain. If anything, she seems far more thoughtful if she isn't feeling like getting gang-banged all the time. Non boy-addled Katya can be quite vain, but can also be a fun girlfriend. The difference may well be because she might have been written by different people.
A restriction... restricts. It's not more, it's less.
But you might be right about giving it another flavor that some people might enjoy. Not the sex pervert. He certainly won't enjoy you forcing him to not perv. But yeah, third persons might.

-----
BTW it appears that in the latest version Sveta can still leave the Shulgin's apartment fully naked. It's just funny to see how she isn't considered as "wearing exhibitionist clothing" while wearing noth at all walking down the streets :p
You can also do it from the parents apartment if your Sveta unlocked stairwell prostitution. Needs to be naked when some client knocks on the door.
Apparently they plan to add full public nudity. Hope it comes sooner.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm thinking some of the more simple interactions can just be circumvented. Like when Sveta kisses Katja in the hallway and Ivan beats up the heckler, maybe there is an option to not thank him by kissing him and go straight to the end of the break.
Would have to ask BGK about that, but lesbians will kiss guys in a friends sorta way or just to tease a boy. I will mention it to BGK.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Apparently they plan to add full public nudity. Hope it comes sooner.
Need the pav police to be finished, which needs the family punishment to be done first which hasn't even been started. Anya is still trying to finish the Rex parties first, before starting that. So maybe this coming release but I would say more likely family punishment will be the following one and police and maybe outside nudity the one after.

Reactions: Genjurooo

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I have no idea why it is giving me a virus warning when downloading the sound pack. I never had it before.
Is anyone else getting a virus detected error with the sound pack?
tried downloading the sound pack and it said virus detected and wouldn't let me download
Presumed to be false positive.

But do check that your checksum matches the sums on the virustotal or otherwise its results are meaningless.
For example SHA256 sum for the .7z should be d333b7eaac85bb865262f872f22fa8c7018ff57b94e3d7d439abe5f1e10a06c8

If you got no idea what this all means, it calculates a hash sum of the file in question to check that it is the same one that was sent. If the sum does not match then it means one of our mirrors is compromised and sends infected files to people.

The last time I used Windows with 7zip installed it added a context menu 'CRC SHA' to mouse right click, which included all the useful checksum tools. Or from command line there should be something like certutil -hashfile 'pathToFileIWantToCheck' sha256

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Need the pav police to be finished, which needs the family punishment to be done first which hasn't even been started. Anya is still trying to finish the Rex parties first, before starting that. So maybe this coming release but I would say more likely family punishment will be the following one and police and maybe outside nudity the one after.
Family punishments.... One of my most anticipated things besides public nudity, But we probably should brace for tons of bugs with that.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It only happens if you make certain choices while hanging out with them. There is also a scene where you compete and the losers have to get naked, which can include Sveta being the winner.

Also the pussy eating does impact it, but not much. Most of the girls brag less than the boys do. So hooking up with them means less of a hit. There is a few exceptions on both sides where some of the boys don't brag and give little or no rep and some of the girls that will, like Pauline if you do stuff in front of her.
Then it has a VERY low chance, alyona always hits me in the stomach so i cant win, if i lose i need to walk naked through town...so i better refuse the bet and sate my thirst with something better than beer right in the park :p

Just like in real life ^^
You mean in front of her handy-cam...

Would have to ask BGK about that, but lesbians will kiss guys in a friends sorta way or just to tease a boy. I will mention it to BGK.
First no, i'm a natural born lesbian. I never would kiss or even tease a guy, even less the scum in this game, dont wanna get raped by one of those apes. The absolute maximum i could theoretically think of would be a kiss on the cheek, but never a french kiss.
However, that whole scene with the jerk is a leftover from times before you could disable guys since there you could start 3some scenes with ivan in school. It really needs to be gone since you cant talk with katja anymore if she is horny, so no more free makeup but always this fucking disgusting french kiss or kissing a bunch of losers if you dont cheat the katjaQW['school_kiss'] variable back to 0 or 1 before you talk with her, at 2 you always and only get this scene and 3 dont exists...a kill_var would also be an option to reset it automaticly before this scene. But honestly, aside from being able to beat the shit out of this jerk myself i absolutely dont care. I never broke a kiss (or more) just because some braindead fucker tried to direct the attention my way, i am lesbian, so what?

Will the dope show in rex' kitchen get better outcomes? Always going away just to go back in because some ghost guy spawns out of nowhere to grope me or wag his tail is annoying. There are only girls in the kitchen and with the right dopelevel there are only girls in the bedroom.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Then it has a VERY low chance, alyona always hits me in the stomach so i cant win, if i lose i need to walk naked through town...so i better refuse the bet and sate my thirst with something better than beer right in the park :p

Just like in real life ^^
You mean in front of her handy-cam...
There is several outcomes depending on a few different things. Your social group, how well you are liked, and choices you make. There is the result where you just hang out, you eat them out, you have to walk naked, or all the girls compete and the losers get naked. I don't remember off the top of my head which path leads to what. I believe you have to lose the bet once and the point out how they cheated before you can unlock everyone drinking and then you can win, because no one cheats.

First no, i'm a natural born lesbian. I never would kiss or even tease a guy, even less the scum in this game, dont wanna get raped by one of those apes. The absolute maximum i could theoretically think of would be a kiss on the cheek, but never a french kiss.
You, but that doesn't mean all lesbians. Most lesbians I know have had sex with guys and have no issues kissing guys in a friends sorta way. I don't know if you know the term but I have always heard a lesbian that has never been with a guy is referred to as a gold star lesbian and they are fairly rare.

However, that whole scene with the jerk is a leftover from times before you could disable guys since there you could start 3some scenes with ivan in school. It really needs to be gone since you cant talk with katja anymore if she is horny, so no more free makeup but always this fucking disgusting french kiss or kissing a bunch of losers if you dont cheat the katjaQW['school_kiss'] variable back to 0 or 1 before you talk with her, at 2 you always and only get this scene and 3 dont exists...a kill_var would also be an option to reset it automaticly before this scene. But honestly, aside from being able to beat the shit out of this jerk myself i absolutely dont care. I never broke a kiss (or more) just because some braindead fucker tried to direct the attention my way, i am lesbian, so what?
There is still no system to disable guys or girls... yet. It is something we want to do but it will be a huge task and first we need to make the code where you can choose to get the tag which we havn't yet that I am aware of. I am not a coder but I try to keep up at least in general terms what the coders are working on.

Also keep in mind this is based on a fictional Russia at a time, where gay and lesbian was not well accepted. Unlike most western countries. So that plays a role into how things are written and why some things happen they way they do. We had a pole about stuff like this. I was how much Russian flavor should we keep and the overwhelming majority wanted us to keep as much as possible, unless it made things actively less fun. So we kept the different classes western style school and uniforms but keep things like attitudes etc.

Will the dope show in rex' kitchen get better outcomes? Always going away just to go back in because some ghost guy spawns out of nowhere to grope me or wag his tail is annoying. There are only girls in the kitchen and with the right dopelevel there are only girls in the bedroom.
The whole party is getting a complete rewrite, many events are getting scrapped and the ones staying are being completely rewritten. I have no clue if that event is staying or how much it changed. I am helping out by writing a bunch of one off events Sveta can see at the party while she is there to give it a feeling of people are doing things while Sveta is doing her thing. So it doesn't feel like everyone is just waiting for Sveta to show up before anything happens, if that makes sense.

Reactions: osaki_nami

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Family punishments.... One of my most anticipated things besides public nudity, But we probably should brace for tons of bugs with that.
Shouldn't be, family punishment code wise should be one of the easier things to do. It will just be, do something bad, get punished. The counter will go up so the punishment will get worse and worse. So a pretty simple code system.

Reactions: Genjurooo
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes