Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For whatever it's worth, what I'm really looking forward to is:

more content around corrupting Igor (maybe lock him up for his dates)
more content around corrupting Natasha
more content with Tamara
integrating Katja into the fun with other corrupted characters
once I've ruined Mira's life, I'd like to be able to get her to move in with me and continue the process
we just did a round of voting on discord for pav kid NPC's people would most like to see more content for, only Natasha of those you listed won the girl nerds and at the moment she is losing the nerds face off poll.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
What's with the arousal minimum of 90? Is that deliberate when you're on the cusp of transitioning to a succubus or is it a bug?
It can be caused by a few things, being a bimbo can keep it high, certain drugs etc. Hard to say with out more information.

ahbedeah

Mar 20, 2019
we just did a round of voting on discord for pav kid NPC's people would most like to see more content for, only Natasha of those you listed won the girl nerds and at the moment she is losing the nerds face off poll.
I get it... just figured I'd throw it out there :)

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
It can be caused by a few things, being a bimbo can keep it high, certain drugs etc. Hard to say with out more information.
No drugs, not a bimbo. Is it the hypnotherapy of missing cum? But isn't that a mood modifier? The only other change is being an almost succubus.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No drugs, not a bimbo. Is it the hypnotherapy of missing cum? But isn't that a mood modifier? The only other change is being an almost succubus.
I don't know what all the hypnotherapy does but I know it does a lot of stuff, personally not a fan of that kind of content so never played it and have not worked on it. So I don't know for sure but I believe once you go far enough your can't cum except with him so your arousal would never go down I believe.

LHS441025

Dec 1, 2019
Continue to wait for the progress of the new therapist plot
By the way, does anyone else feel like me that the progress of MC becoming a hypnotic wife in the last few updates has been a bit "fast"? Because at first I thought the therapist event mainly affected MC's high school life, but now it seems that this story line focuses more on the "family" relationship between MC, the therapist and his daughter?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
What's with the arousal minimum of 90? Is that deliberate when you're on the cusp of transitioning to a succubus or is it a bug?
if you have been talking to the fairy, she can raise your sensitivity, also a longer clit is more sensitive and can cause a Minimum, becoming or being a succubus does raise your minimum a bit.. but 90 is a bit excessive for just Succubus.
Other things that can effect your minimum, Wearing Exhibition clothing while having Level 3 Exhibitionism. Wearing Butt Plug/Vibrator, and Aphrodisiacs.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
if you have been talking to the fairy, she can raise your sensitivity, also a longer clit is more sensitive and can cause a Minimum, becoming or being a succubus does raise your minimum a bit.. but 90 is a bit excessive for just Succubus.
Other things that can effect your minimum, Wearing Exhibition clothing while having Level 3 Exhibitionism. Wearing Butt Plug/Vibrator, and Aphrodisiacs.
When Sveta finally went all succubus. her arousal level started behaving properly again. The other things you mentioned weren't a factor. Even mastubating previously couldn't lower the arousal level below 90.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Continue to wait for the progress of the new therapist plot
By the way, does anyone else feel like me that the progress of MC becoming a hypnotic wife in the last few updates has been a bit "fast"? Because at first I thought the therapist event mainly affected MC's high school life, but now it seems that this story line focuses more on the "family" relationship between MC, the therapist and his daughter?
Yeah, it was too fast and that is why appointments will be weekly instead. Some other pacing might yet be needed and not seen much new content for it this release, but it could have by=passed me as the team is quite big atm.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes