Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
There seem to be some shoes in the wardrobe I don't remember buying and some clothes without pictures.
Did anymore changes occur to the clothes in version 0.9?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
There seem to be some shoes in the wardrobe I don't remember buying and some clothes without pictures.
Did anymore changes occur to the clothes in version 0.9?
Yes there was some changes done with clothing, some removed...some new, etc..

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Speaking of clothing -- are there any ways (including cheats) to prevent or delay a piece of clothing from wearing out?
Sewing skill, can make minor repairs..which delays it from wearing out. higher your skill, the more repairs can be done.

Last edited:

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
My Sveta agreed to be a maid for a month after an attempted theft, but nobody answered the door at Misha. It is the newest cigarette fetching even from misha.

Reactions: Tharater

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
My Sveta agreed to be a maid for a month after an attempted theft, but nobody answered the door at Misha. It is the newest cigarette fetching even from misha.
I don't know much about that quest, but I do know it involves a lot of RNG

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There is only two events, the first one and then a follow up repeatable one where he sends you to get cigarettes again. The maid stuff is waiting on the family punishment revamp to be finished first so the player can choose to not agree and face mom about trying to steal from a neighbor.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
There is only two events, the first one and then a follow up repeatable one where he sends you to get cigarettes again. The maid stuff is waiting on the family punishment revamp to be finished first so the player can choose to not agree and face mom about trying to steal from a neighbor.
I tested with all the options available and if u agree to sex with him first then the maid event will trigger during next cigarette fething. But if u agree to be a maid first,then game tells u to be a maid for a month to compensate him which doesn't do anything in the game.

Arkelot

Sep 26, 2021
I have extremely dumb question. Is my character able to become a hermaphrodite and get someone else pregnant?

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
I have extremely dumb question. Is my character able to become a hermaphrodite and get someone else pregnant?
I think the brother mod on the TFGames forums has some content where you grow a dick and have sex with a female-transformed Kolka, but it's a random event not a full plot line (at least at the moment), and does not feature pregnancy. It's exclusive to the magic start for that mod I believe. It's a really good mod, especially if you like brother/sister content. I almost wish parts of it was included in the main game.

I personally am not aware of any other such content for this game, mod or otherwise, but my knowledge of the mods available is somewhat limited so it may exist somewhere.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Sewing skill, can make minor repairs..which delays it from wearing out. higher your skill, the more repairs can be done.
Thanks for the swift answer, would be even better if you could explain a bit more in details:

1. To start with, how do I know if a piece of clothing needs to be repaired -- any notice available in the wardrobe or somewhere else maybe?

2. Is it the "time length of wearing" or "number of events experienced when wearing" that decides the wearing-out of clothes? For example, if my Sevta walks around the St. Petersburg park for 6 rounds (6 hrs), do her clothes experience the same level of wear-out compared to the case where she goes to school for 6 hrs while experiencing a lot more number of events over the same time period?

3. How does the repair work specifically? Does it restore a certain amount of "durability value" to the object equipment like in a lot of RPGs? Am asking cuz this would affect when and how I should use repairs.

4. Do shoes & coats wear out as well, like in RL? (As I assume sewing skills cannot work on those parts).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 82 Votes