RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Aug 31, 2021
I have been using a nsfw bot chat site, and I found this lol. It's the office Yuuka. *Fixed
Infinite jewel.
Many characters and it could simply be the best of the year that I found, many stories, many actions and yes, a lot of sex.
In writing, but so you have the imagination.
spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I have been using a nsfw bot chat site, and I found this lol. It's the office Yuuka. *Fixed
bro hahah its good to have ai stuff but like ill wait for chatting with yuuka like 2000 waiting list maybe you can do other site like ?? that one good with free no waiting list

Reactions: Dmieuefuaosjhw

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I found myself... deeply into this, thank you, i think that now that i have property A.K.A 2 hours talking to a fucking huge titted AI, so i never have ever talked to an AI, so i maintained the format of everytime i wanted to expres an action i would put an ". do a backflip*" and it worked, in my first run i tried to keep one linear storyline, and fucking invented a really good plot for the office Yuuka, it was about helping me to fill a data of the company employers measurement, and bro this run was amazing, she maintained her personality and really described her body among other really great features, but then i found some not so fun things, like so, something have to be really specific of how you wanted to happen, the reroll feature helps with this, sometimes she just changed personality from horny to stone cold, and my first run ended when she entered in a frenzy horny state when i was "meassuring" her butt, and the reroll just kind of reseted some of things that we defined before, but overall it's really great bro, but you have to make it right, really use your imagination like my friend said

Dec 20, 2021
bro hahah its good to have ai stuff but like ill wait for chatting with yuuka like 2000 waiting list maybe you can do other site like ?? that one good with free no waiting list
I have tried aisekai, but I like this one a bit better, not sure why, but the ai seems a bit more expressive or something. It might just be my preference.