RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Silvist

May 20, 2017

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
wuz slowly decaying while waiting for another update,
so I've decided to try to draw over (edit) the images from JoleeBi natsuki standing picture to better fit into the current art style (dark nips ver.)...., also drew the cropped out elbow bcuz why not
_NATSUKI_1C.png _NATSUKI_2C.png

sadly I'm unable to draw / recreate the pubes cuz its difficult :cry: and its a specialty of its own which i have yet to achieve especially up to amazon-san's level

Last edited:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
so I've decided to try to draw over (edit) the images from JoleeBi natsuki standing picture to better fit into the current art style (dark nips ver.)...., also drew the cropped out elbow bcuz why not
View attachment 3137660 View attachment 3137662

sadly I'm unable to draw / recreate the pubes cuz its difficult :cry: and its a specialty of its own which i have yet to achieve especially up to amazon-san's level
These are Amazing ❤ No pubes no prob. that's okay Brother looks perfect to me. keep up the good work

Reactions: vsahertian

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 3137660 View attachment 3137662

first of all, amazing, second, i'm a no pubes lover, but somehow i like Yuuka pubes and natsuki too since she has a similar type of pubes, just a little bit idk how to explain, i just like it and prefer in the yuuka pube level, anyone also has this mindset?

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
first of all, amazing, second, i'm a no pubes lover, but somehow i like Yuuka pubes and natsuki too since she has a similar type of pubes, just a little bit idk how to explain, i just like it and prefer in the yuuka pube level, anyone also has this mindset?
Not me at least. No pubes or with pubes I'm fine either way though I kinda prefer pubes tbh

Reactions: vsahertian

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
here's a cleaned (text less) ver. yuuka since the there isn't one in kemono

1st image is from kemono
View attachment 3140681 View attachment 3140682

didn't do the one with the veil... cuz the veil one hurts me brain
realized that the top part of her arm was a bit short + the shoulder looked incorrect... (the shoulder line was also not aligned properly... which bugs me a lot)
anyway... fixed it
1_old.png 2_new.png YUUKA_1A.png

Last edited:

charlynkalyn

Dec 28, 2018
Bro, you have all my respect (y)
You beat Natyusyo hehe.
You made Natsuki's wait calmer and warmer :p
Hehe you should make more games, there are many characters hehe ;)
Yes I will. I love his work. During the making of the mod I realized how talented Amazon is and how much work he actually puts in it ^^. I also noticed he loves to reuse his own art which simplifies the life of modders :).