RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Si bro is down bad :ROFLMAO:
Hahahaha you won't believe what I did. Blackmail,making her admit She's having sex with the Janitor and President,being Cum dumpster, Sex Slave, Threesome between Janitor and Ugly bastard Boss,Baby Factory, Telling Her that if She doesn't do what I want. I'm gonna release Her solo video online so that the entire World would know. Etc hahaha there's so many things that you can do. Honestly the AI technology is scary af.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
That ai was dangerously addictive. I went for multiple scenarios where she got gangbanged at the gym. A dildo that was fucking her when she's doing squats while streaming it live. Super Sentai sex themed adult video shooting. And I somehow was able to recreate some events from the Scattered shards game until the ai looped iself.

Need one with izumi lol
I tried to make one but I couldn't make the ai memorize the features from the Todoroki game, I.E the antibiotics and have her randomly get out of a room where she got plastered with cum, kinda like how John would stumble upon Izumi after she got fucked by one of the crewmates.

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
That ai was dangerously addictive. I went for multiple scenarios where she got gangbanged at the gym. A dildo that was fucking her when she's doing squats while streaming it live. Super Sentai sex themed adult video shooting. And I somehow was able to recreate some events from the Scattered shards game until the ai looped iself.

I tried to make one but I couldn't make the ai memorize the features from the Todoroki game, I.E the antibiotics and have her randomly get out of a room where she got plastered with cum, kinda like how John would stumble upon Izumi after she got fucked by one of the crewmates.
I did fantasy theme like getting impregnate by orc and tentacles etc

Jul 18, 2017
Well I shared this gem before but now it's official.
I just don't know what the hell is wrong with the author, but hehe to each his own.
We will enjoy this gem until August of next year hehe.
Hehe, I edited it because the release date can change depending on whether you do it fast or slow.
But anyway the announcement is made hehe.

View attachment 3167401
What is the Name of this game or a link pls ?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Oh seems like I was not the only one with this issue then? Thank god, but yeah, it seems like all of twitter's posts, media, videos and images are purged/hidden/gone. And I cannot for the life of me imagine, in which way Musk fucked up the site even further. Praying the posts, tweets, and especially the image/art posts are restored somehow.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Oh seems like I was not the only one with this issue then? Thank god, but yeah, it seems like all of twitter's posts, media, videos and images are purged/hidden/gone. And I cannot for the life of me imagine, in which way Musk fucked up the site even further. Praying the posts, tweets, and especially the image/art posts are restored somehow.
it restored so no need to worry guys!!

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Well.
For everyone, Twitter died.
All adult content disappeared.
If you go to Natyusyo's Twitter, you will not find any of his content.
Elon Musk did what he wanted.
So we can't do much more :cry:
Really? well that's weird but I can still see his content. Maybe only in US? Screenshot_2023-12-21-16-55-29-39_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg IMG_20231221_165628.jpg