RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Super hyped for this game, as she's in a good chunk of his one shot shorts and comics. Not sure who she reminds me of character wise, but she has a similar skintone to Yoruichi from Bleach. Unsure if she's supposed to be a ganguro or an islander.

Stumbled across some of his stuff here:

Hilariously he did Terrible Tornado from one punch man and apparently claims she is his one of his favorite characters. Which is kind of funny if you look at all the thicc ladies he draws. Which he's damn good at doing.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Super hyped for this game, as she's in a good chunk of his one shot shorts and comics. Not sure who she reminds me of character wise, but she has a similar skintone to Yoruichi from Bleach. Unsure if she's supposed to be a ganguro or an islander.

Stumbled across some of his stuff here:

Hilariously he did Terrible Tornado from one punch man and apparently claims she is his one of his favorite characters. Which is kind of funny if you look at all the thicc ladies he draws. Which he's damn good at doing.
He likes curvy girls, and tatsumaki in redraw is reaaaaally curvy! Though not gonna lie, I thought he would prefer Fubuki. Serious eyes, busty and booty.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
He likes curvy girls, and tatsumaki in redraw is reaaaaally curvy! Though not gonna lie, I thought he would prefer Fubuki. Serious eyes, busty and booty.
same I prefer Fubuki. why? because she has Mature body and curvy figures not some 12 years old like Tatsumaki. it's just so wrong never been a fan of lolis. It's like a pedophilia for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
same I prefer Fubuki. why? because she has Mature body and curvy figures not some 12 years old like Tatsumaki. it's just so wrong never been a fan of lolis. It's like a pedophilia for me
Fubuki is the real deal her high and mighty demeanor makes her really appealing, I'd like to see her get corrupted by lust lol

Reactions: JoleeBi

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Fubuki >>> Tatsumaki all the way lmao it's not even debatable at this point.

Now I kinda wanna see Amazon drawing Fubuki.

Reactions: JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Fubuki >>> Tatsumaki all the way lmao it's not even debatable at this point.

Now I kinda wanna see Amazon drawing Fubuki.
Win by a landslide bro. I just can't with Tatsumaki. Childlike personality plus Loli body my god who wants that? Unless you're a total pedophile.

Reactions: Horny Lord

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Most of his characters are inspired by existing ones. Originally I thought the green haired character was inspired by Fubuki but is actually inspired by yuuka kazami from a series I'm not familiar with called Touhou.

She has the same outfit and is even referred to as a demon/yokai in the two games.

I'm unsure about the blue haired woman from the ship game. I would love to see a harem cross over of Natsuki, Yuuka, and the blue haired woman. At least we'll get a cameo of Katsumi in the game.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Most of his characters are inspired by existing ones. Originally I thought the green haired character was inspired by Fubuki but is actually inspired by yuuka kazami from a series I'm not familiar with called Touhou.

She has the same outfit and is even referred to as a demon/yokai in the two games.

I'm unsure about the blue haired woman from the ship game. I would love to see a harem cross over of Natsuki, Yuuka, and the blue haired woman. At least we'll get a cameo of Katsumi in the game.
Izumi is supposed to be Yuuka but he changed it before making the game

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Reactions: Horny Lord