RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022
Perhaps the reason her nips look that way verse Jolee's version is she's preggo. I mean she gets banged so much I honestly feel like she doesn't really pay attention lol.

The card style is pretty close to Jolee's version:

View attachment 3317502

View attachment 3317504

View attachment 3317505

These nips are probably closer to Jolee's version, which I could easily apply to Natsumi:

View attachment 3317512

Except there's more natural sag in the artwork, which is hard to replicate.
True, I can see it.

Reactions: TOBORS

Fakenameduh

Jan 18, 2021
From what I've seen in Amazon's twitter he's adding some animations in this game. Nice.

Unfortunately not. ''イベントCGはアニメーションじゃない'' translates to ''Event CG is not an animation''.

There's just many differences for the image he's showing, so it becomes an animation when he puts them together.

Sucks that it's not though. Would have been a huge W. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Ojbal and ddSOLDIER

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Great and valid argument. Beautiful work Jolee. But there also needs to be another argument in terms comparing the nipple erections.
it is bothering me too because the nipples doesnt have a hole to suck probably fuck hehehe i know im a sick bastard hahah i mean where's the milk to go out from if there is no hole in it am i rite ??
nah Bro I'm with you too. I don't like the lastest Nipples He draws. Compared to the old ones 1706796801386.png 1706795944072.png

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Perhaps the reason her nips look that way verse Jolee's version is she's preggo. I mean she gets banged so much I honestly feel like she doesn't really pay attention lol.

The card style is pretty close to Jolee's version:

View attachment 3317502

View attachment 3317504

View attachment 3317505

These nips are probably closer to Jolee's version, which I could easily apply to Natsumi:

View attachment 3317512

Except there's more natural sag in the artwork, which is hard to replicate.
Nah Brother She's not pregnant. it's was actually based on this one. I just noticed His latest drawing doesn't contain Nipple Holes 01.jpg

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
still about the nipple talk here is the recent art amazon posted in tw, the nipples have the lewd hole we're talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
already hoping for a nipple mod
Cute and breedable. Hope he doesn't abandon this OC like the friend's milf mom he made long ago

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
He has a lot of one shot ocs, very unfortunate cause I like most of his forgotten ones.
Remember ito san?

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
He has a lot of one shot ocs, very unfortunate cause I like most of his forgotten ones.
Remember ito san?
She at least got a doujin were she gets fucked raw by one of her classmates. There are some fine OCs he makes like the milf or the maid without any action aside from seeing them naked.

Nonuh

Jan 30, 2024
Trial version's completely borked, the japanese names are all fucked up like they got extracted wrong before I can even extract them at all
Aw hell even the sprites seem to be broken, welp guess we'll have to wait until the creator fixes these issues in a way or another