RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Silvist

May 20, 2017
I don't think changing the folder and using the system.json fix works together. Because the fix I used is renaming the folder to line up with the "old" system.json.

So if you already have the new system.json the name change will not work. I've already been able to play the entire game without issues.

I'd suggest either re-downloading what I uploaded or extracting the system.json that came with what I uploaded and use the folder change fix.

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Dam I really hope he makes a spin off game with the blue haired sorceress Elysia.

So again in case people still can't get stuff working. Let me screenshot what I did exactly. As long as you are using the exact files I uploaded, and not pasted over anything.

So this is how the file looks in the zip I uploaded:

defaultfolder.PNG

You want to change this to this:

modifiedname.PNG

So the file path will look something like this:

filepath.PNG

If you downloaded the "system.json" fix from one of the posts, this will not work.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
another solution is,

1. replace the system.json file
2. delete the titleinfo file in save folder
3. start the game like usual

for some reason, i guess the way he packaged the game? it will create this file (on the first bootup) no matter if you replaced the system.json beforehand (probably will continue to if you dont replace the system file)

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
another solution is,

1. replace the system.json file
2. delete the titleinfo file in save folder
3. start the game like usual

for some reason, i guess the way he packaged the game? it will create this file (on the first bootup) no matter if you replaced the system.json beforehand (probably will continue to if you dont replace the system file)
Thanks, it worked.

deerayyy

Nov 23, 2022
Is there a separate thread for this game we can make? It's high effort and FULLY Voice Acted which is incredibly rare. Hopefully it gets more eyes and we can get a translation going, even MTL. Also a bunch of people are probably looking for fixes but couldn't find it since the fixes are stuck in another thread.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is there a separate thread for this game we can make? It's high effort and FULLY Voice Acted which is incredibly rare. Hopefully it gets more eyes and we can get a translation going, even MTL. Also a bunch of people are probably looking for fixes but couldn't find it since the fixes are stuck in another thread.
RPGM - (Translation Request)剣鬼バルゴ~有名将校衝撃のAVデビュー!~ {Gold Complex} | F95zone

Someone made this a few minutes before your post.

Reactions: Creamzo and Salladz

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021

BLESS UP, WE GOT THE MAID
New comic? With a busty maid? Which she is also another cold and inexpressive girl? Yeah it's gonna be peak. Amazon not only doing a game but also bringing a comic in-between while we wait for the release. Truly a real one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.