RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
ngl i dont really get the hype around birthing events, maybe amazon just isnt that into it either?
Neither do I. Can't understand what's hot for people to watch a woman give birth to a baby. The Todoroki game he made was just a woman laying eggs and I also didn't find anything hot about that, just saw it as a way to show the protagonist's degradation.

Nice.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Neither do I. Can't understand what's hot for people to watch a woman give birth to a baby. The Todoroki game he made was just a woman laying eggs and I also didn't find anything hot about that, just saw it as a way to show the protagonist's degradation.

Nice.
It's not hot. Im just curious why it's not included because some other Titles have that like War Demon Kristin

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020

Nice.
Some people (like myself) just find fertility sexy. Impregnation/Pregnancy/Birth are just the sexist. Fertile wombs and milky breasts are divine.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I know I should not Fetish Shaming anyone in this Thread but holy fuck these Tags aren't for me and they're the worst. (Personal Opinion)
Scat, Amputee, Vore, Gore, Necrophilia, Guro, Amputee, Mutilation, Cannibalism, Maggots, Vomit, Abortion and many more seeing these tags makes my skin crawl. If you like this Tags that's okay for me. I'm not gonna judge you for that. but I'm curious why people like this stuff?. and can I ask what is your most hated Tag in Hentai or Doujin?

FYI this is not Fetish Shaming I'm just curious.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Some people (like myself) just find fertility sexy. Impregnation/Pregnancy/Birth are just the sexist. Fertile wombs and milky breasts are divine.
I like that too. I don't mean the pregnancy part and the swollen belly thing, what I'm trying to say is that I don't see a baby popping up of a vagina to be something appealing so idk why some people are so interested about that appearing in the game.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I like that too. I don't mean the pregnancy part and the swollen belly thing, what I'm trying to say is that I don't see a baby popping up of a vagina to be something appealing so idk why some people are so interested about that appearing in the game.
I find it Interesting though in Hentai, Game or Doujin as long as it doesn't contain blood in it. but in Real Life it's Terrifying af it takes Hours.

Bubba16

Aug 9, 2020
It's like having a full course meal with an appetizer, the entree, drinks, but then you forget the dessert.

• Haha
Reactions: JoleeBi
Feb 17, 2018
I know I should not Fetish Shaming anyone in this Thread but holy fuck these Tags aren't for me and they're the worst. (Personal Opinion)
Scat, Amputee, Vore, Gore, Necrophilia, Guro, Amputee, Mutilation, Cannibalism, Maggots, Vomit, Abortion and many more seeing these tags makes my skin crawl. If you like this Tags that's okay for me. I'm not gonna judge you for that. but I'm curious why people like this stuff?. and can I ask what is your most hated Tag in Hentai or Doujin?

I would add to your list obesity. Here are the ones that I find very controversial: fart fetish & royana[not sure if I spelled it right, it's about b*ating woman].
Royana can be not gross, there was one hentai artist [Megrim] who draw some Ultraman. The way he did it was hot, there was nothing about physical injures like broken bones or smth, it was been just about aggressive sex/rape after defeating ultrawoman in fist fight. I think it was the only one author royana tag that I liked, sad that most of stuff from this tag in general is gross.

Fart fetish may also be not only about biological processes of our stomach. For example if we erase the entire association with scat fetish in it, it's gonna be just about air that can get in while making anal sex/masturbation and going out with sound. Easier example: anal sex with android girl that can simulate fart sound. It's a bit hard for me to explain it, and also there is not really much content with it out there[r34], mostly it's still about scat T-T.

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020

Dude... What are you even talking about? None of those are relevant.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I would add to your list obesity. Here are the ones that I find very controversial: fart fetish & royana[not sure if I spelled it right, it's about b*ating woman].
Royana can be not gross, there was one hentai artist [Megrim] who draw some Ultraman. The way he did it was hot, there was nothing about physical injures like broken bones or smth, it was been just about aggressive sex/rape after defeating ultrawoman in fist fight. I think it was the only one author royana tag that I liked, sad that most of stuff from this tag in general is gross.

Fart fetish may also be not only about biological processes of our stomach. For example if we erase the entire association with scat fetish in it, it's gonna be just about air that can get in while making anal sex/masturbation and going out with sound. Easier example: anal sex with android girl that can stimulate fart sound. It's a bit hard for me to explain it, and also there is not really much content with it out there[r34], mostly it's still about scat T-T.
I forgot to add Fart Fetish. I don't like it is like Scat but on Easy mode. I also Forgot to add Hair Armpit didn't like it. Unless it's involved corruption like takeda's work.

Reactions: SNEK ETERR

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I forgot to add Fart Fetish. I don't like it is like Scat but on Easy mode. I also Forgot to add Hair Armpit didn't like it. Unless it's involved corruption like takeda's work.
Armpit hair is one of my go list because i like women with hairy pits there's one artist [andou hiroyuki] who make hairy woman looks sexier most of his doujins and game make me nut in a min when i see a woman with hairy pits

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

Fart fetish may also be not only about biological processes of our stomach. For example if we erase the entire association with scat fetish in it, it's gonna be just about air that can get in while making anal sex/masturbation and going out with sound. Easier example: anal sex with android girl that can simulate fart sound. It's a bit hard for me to explain it, and also there is not really much content with it out there[r34], mostly it's still about scat T-T.
Dude Megrim is the goat making ryona fetish not really disgusting its like a balance having hardcore sex most of his doujins is really good and his recent game too LLMBX and the new game his making Yarinari cant wait for it too and too bad though he's not to fond with foreigners and he is really into politics

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
when i go to a no no list probably like amputee stuff and canibalism i mean in some game is fine when i say game like normal game not hentai

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
when i go to a no no list probably like amputee stuff and canibalism i mean in some game is fine when i say game like normal game not hentai
Oh yeah it's pretty normal especially if you're playing souls games or any other R rated games. I don't use the term amputee. more like dismemberment.

Reactions: SNEK ETERR

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Anyway back to the original topic.. looks like Amazon is gonna use AI translation again just like before in Todoroki. If We have that Ai translation. Even if the grammar, words or sentence are wrong We can just edit it. It will be a lot easier rather than starting from scratch.