Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I uploaded my Leana Lovings update.

[...]

I'm also looking to change the portrait100 below to something more X-rated. Problem is most of the good raunchy images are not 16x9 and have a much larger aspect ratio.
Check out my portraits directory for her. I have a nice one of her riding cowgirl.

I am slowly updating all the girl packs to full transparency... but anytime I update the scutterhut database, I generally update the portraits for that pack immediately, because I also update the portrait used in the database entry.

When you did your favorite images a while back, I started updating them, too. If you are looking for raunchier, you might want to check out my updates for those girls.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yes, here is another vintage girl, i messed up. But i made her a new gp

Rebecca Wild
View attachment 2189695

Hope, you like it
My respects soulreaper 777 long wanted someone to make a video package for Rebecca Wild
I wanted to do it myself, well, I decided not to fit into your zone of influence :) You are the best in terms of retro actresses;)

Well, anyway, I'm waiting for Nina Mercedes from you :whistle:

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Here is my GirlPack #12: Janine Lindemulder

portrait_small.png portrait25.png

139 vids each 30s, WEBM, 720p, 1,79GB, 8 lessons!
Ready for portrait100 + alt. pics included

A few things to say:
This package has no G/G stuff! Only solo or B/G or (male)Group. Will do an additional package for G/G later most likely.
Each lesson has a different picture set, every picture has a transparent background. As I did the "B/G pack" first, most of the pictures I used are from that era.
Couldn't find anything +720 stuff from "Jenna vs. Janine" so sadly it is not included.

Content:
Dance: 15
Pose: 20
Foreplay: 1
Oral: 23
Sex: 47
Group: 17
Finish: 16

Links

Feel free to send me feedback by pm (improvements, updates, etc.).
Take a break now from GP creating.

Last edited:

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Finally finished another pack, it's been quite a while now. This time it is ~drumroll~

View attachment 2061018

And since the Link pack got a good amount of positive feedback, here's another cute boi/android for you:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you guys enjoy and have fun:D
Well, I got good news if thou art maidenless, cause I have a new girl ready. She will offer thee an accord and can play the roll of maiden:)

View attachment 2070126

Have fun and enjoy! Next on my list is our missing flower girl from Midgar...
The Gofile links for these three packs were down (apparently gofile deletes uploads when files don't get downloaded weekly, unless you're prem). So I switched back to mega:)

Reactions: CaptC

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #9 girl pack: Sunohara Miki!

This is a CFNM Pack. The pack contains a lot of leg fetish videos (scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). Videos are 720-1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 second long.

portrait_small.png portrait.png portrait25.png

Link:
(1.71 gb)

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #10 girl pack: Megumi Shino!

This is a CFNM Pack. The pack contains a lot of leg fetish videos (scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). Videos are 720-1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 second long.

portrait_small.png portrait.png portrait25.png

Link:
(866 mb)

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #11 girl pack: Saeki Yumika!

portrait_small.png portrait.png

Link:
(931 mb)

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #12 girl pack: Tsuno Miho!

portrait_small.png portrait.png

Link:
(1.2 gb)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes