Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

empty_process

Mar 19, 2019
I don't see her yet. I don't think she is in the lottery.

"inLottery": false,

Does the influenceCost have to = 0 for them to show, cause when I set hers to 0, I then can see her to recruit. I think both of these values have to work together.
So there could be two possible issues there. If you haven't unlocked the part of the game where you get Influence yet, the girls that require influence do not show up (Pretty sure its intended behavior but it comes up a lot as a question. Second there is a known bug (assuming it hasnt been fixed yet) where if you have already purchased all other girls, girls that require influence wont show up.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
provided by Paradigm525 (no lessons)

Alex Harper
Anjelica
Anna Bell Peaks
Dellai Twins
Eru Sato (censored content)
Janice Griffith
Jennifer McCall
Kelly Wells
Lola Fae
Shy Love
Zoe Voss

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
I don't see her yet. I don't think she is in the lottery.

"inLottery": false,

Does the influenceCost have to = 0 for them to show, cause when I set hers to 0, I then can see her to recruit. I think both of these values have to work together.
Doesn't have to work together. But yeah, when a girl requires influence points? You'll need to be at the point you'll start to be able to get influence points from criminal customers, to see her in recruitement list and be able to recruite her.
When Lottery is "True"? She won't show up in recruitement list and is only available through lottery.

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
provided by nujol23 (no lessons)

Abella Anderson
Capri Cavanni
Here's updated links for these fixing the mistakes I made with these packs
Abella Anderson
Capri Cavanni

Thanks for your packs.

Just an advice: please zip or rar your pack before uploading it, it will make easier for us all to download ;) Thank you (y)
I've updated that link with the fixed pack and i've also made it rar like you asked

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
provided by Ogolov (no lessons)

Angela White
Eva Lovia
Gianna Micheals
Jayden James
Mia Khalifa

gaston2020

Jun 8, 2020
I was already working on my Samantha Saint GirlPack when nujol23 published his, but I decided nevertheless to finish and also propose mine. So here is my 9th GirlPack: Samantha Saint.

No lessons.

portrait_small.png

Feel free to take any part from nujol23 or my pack, mix them, just enjoy :)

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Here is the first batch of lessons for some of the packs I've created.

Elena Koshka
Lily Rader
Rita Jalace
Samantha Rone
Stella Cox
Suzie Sun
Tara Ashley

There are three lessons for each girl and they are all in one zip. It's a small file so just trash the ones you don't want or modify the text to match another girl you might have.

A couple of quick disclaimers I should have added earlier:

First, the bios I included are between 95-99 percent bullshit. I found a couple of quick facts about each girl. I used those to manufacture the rest. I can't point anyone to the website where I found the information I used. The info exists solely in my feeble brain.

The "personalities" I've created in the lessons are 100 percent bullshit. If your favorite girl comes off as an idiot or greedy or too slutty for words, I apologize.

Second: I've decided it's superfluous to do lessons for the high-end girls. If the "Openness" I assigned them is higher than 10, I won't be creating lessons. Off the top of my head, this means no lessons for Gia Derza, India Summer, Jennifer White, Lexi Belle and Sunny Lane.

Other users are welcome to create lessons for them if they wish.

I will try to post the next batch (Ashley Lane, Chloe Cherry, Hannah Hays, Kennedy Kressler, Lena Anderson and Odette Delacroix) as soon as I can.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes